Windows 10: windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile

Discus and support windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 pro on my laptop. I have a docking station which links my laptop to a second screen. Every time I dock or undock my laptop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LAYOUNGREN, Jun 3, 2020.

1. windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile

I am running windows 10 pro on my laptop. I have a docking station which links my laptop to a second screen. Every time I dock or undock my laptop the screensaver theme set to "fill" the screen reverts back to "tile" and breaks the picture into pieces on screensaver. I have repeatedly reset to "fill" in personalization when selected the Microsoft Theme from the Microsoft store.

How can I get it to keep the screensaver to keep the "fill" not "tile" display selection?

:)

LAYOUNGREN, Jun 3, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Themes and screen savers

Themes in Windows 10 1703 and 1709 can only be downloaded from the Store:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-themes...

For screen savers - open Start > Settings > Personalization > Lock screen

Scroll down to the bottom

Click Screen saver settings

Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2020
  4. windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile

Sound and screen saver/display/sleep mode

Hi,

If you want to keep playing the music while the screen is off, you may try changing the screen saver to Blank. Just perform the steps below:

• Go to Windows Settings and select Themes.
    • Click Theme settings.
    • Go to Screen Saver.
    • Change the Screen saver to Blank.

Let us know if performing it makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile

1. windows 10 pro will not keep screen saver theme to fill not tile - Similar Threads - pro keep screen

2. How to disable or remove Theme Aware Tiles in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable or remove Theme Aware Tiles in Windows 10: [ATTACH]There have been numerous reports on support forums, particularly Windows 10 PC users, that some apps’ background on the Start Menu tile is grey in contrast to the system Dark Mode theme. This is not a bug or glitch, and in this post, we explain why and the steps you...
  3. Remove "Theme aware" tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Theme aware" tiles: My PC updated from 1803 to 2104 randomly, and the new UI changes are revolting. I want to restore the old vibrant colorful tile design to make my start menu lively again. If not, can I rollback to 1803, or even 1507?...
  4. Windows 10 screen saver

Windows 10 screen saver: My screen saver has stopped working. I did not change any settings. It simply does not ever start all day long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-saver/895e4b7e-5fd7-4232-b796-2829b0325499
  5. Windows keep disabling my screen saver

Windows keep disabling my screen saver: Hello, I'm trying to figure out why on earth windows in every machine I own and operate, keep disabling my screen saver. At first I though this happens after windows updates but now it just happened in my workstation. I don't care if modern monitors don't need them, it is...
  6. Windows 10 Screen Saver

Windows 10 Screen Saver: Hi. my screensaver has stopped working the way it did when I first purchased the computer a month ago. It was displaying my photos as the screensaver and it filled the entire screen. It would display one or several photos, they would slowly zoom in and then move on to another...
  7. WIndows 10 screen saver

WIndows 10 screen saver: I been having this problem for a while now. No matter what I do my screen saver doesn't start. I can change screen savers, wait time, etc and nothing happens. The strange thing is my nephews account, on my pc, doesn't have that problem. The screen saver works just fine there,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues

Windows 10 Pro Screen Saver Issues: Hello Everyone, As I sure I will get this comment right away. Yes I have googled and looked through multiple post to help fix the issues I'm having. I have even tried working with the support but I have not really gotten far. Lets start, I have been having some issues...
  9. Screen savers Windows 10?

Screen savers Windows 10?: How do I find screen savers in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-savers-windows-10/147dc8ce-0bc4-44df-a771-abb64eb9924f
  10. Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10

Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10: Hi, I am new to the forum and hope someone with plenty of knowledge can help me. I have upgraded through Windows XP, 7 and finally to 10, and have found an old windows Christmas theme with an animated cursor and animated screensaver which works under Windows 10. The...