Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro will not run properly on new loading?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro will not run properly on new loading? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with 10 Pro not running properly on my computer. No idea as to why. I have been running Linux Ubuntu for the last two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rapidrob, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Rapidrob Win User

Windows 10 Pro will not run properly on new loading?

I have been having a problem with 10 Pro not running properly on my computer. No idea as to why.
    I have been running Linux Ubuntu for the last two years on this computer ( using it now) and wanted to change over to Windows 10 Pro for better editing of videos and easier updates of software.
    I loaded the 1ST Pro from a USB drive with COA and it ran for about a week and then failed to load at boot-up.
    It would not re-load the OS ever again. No option in boot-up to restore.
    The 2ND attempt was from a new SSD loaded with a COA 10 Pro ( latest updates from dealer) and it worked for 60 seconds and locked -up the home page and that was it. No idea of version number as the SSD locked up and no key-strokes worked/mouse at all. It set off a CPU a high temp alarm.
    Nothing wrong with the CPU cooling or silver cooling paste. I checked.
    No more operation from then on with windows 10 Pro.
    My computer was built by me and has worked for two years no with no issues.
    500 watt power supply
    Intel DH67GD mother board
    Intel i5-2400 3.10 Ghz CPU
    GeForce GT1030 GPU
    8 GB RAM memory
    64 bit
    WD 500 GB Blue HDD ( running as I write this)
    Have I just been lucky and got two bad copies of Win Pro? or am I missing something about a change over from Linux Ubuntu to Win pro 10? I have re-set the mother board BIOS several times to no avail.
    The HDD and SSD were brand new, formatted for Windows, and self-checks showed no issues.
    I'm stumped.

:)

Rapidrob, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Music lags loading websites

My machine was very unstable after upgrading from 7. In fact, the GPU issues I had came out of that upgrade. I highly suggest doing a clean install.

Aquinus, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro will not run properly on new loading? - Similar Threads - Pro run properly

2. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not loading properly: My PC updated like 2 or 3 days ago and suddenly started to freeze/crash saying windows didn't load properly it does it on every start as well, recory says it failed but after the bluescreen with option about recory when pressed exit the pc turns on without any abnormality...
  3. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  4. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  5. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Surface Pro 8 not running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 not running properly: My surface is running very slowly and on top of that whenever I try to use my pen it doesn't work and the bottom right icons spasm out and the surface lags for a second and then returns to normal ever since I've updated windows. I've done a factory reset and the same problems...
  7. Surface Pro 8 not running properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 not running properly: My surface is running very slowly and on top of that whenever I try to use my pen it doesn't work and the bottom right icons spasm out and the surface lags for a second and then returns to normal ever since I've updated windows. I've done a factory reset and the same problems...
  8. Windows not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not loading properly.: I will give you a brief history on my desktop. This is a newly built pc with the Windows 10 OS on a WD 600gb 3.5" Hard Drive originally. I preferred to have the Windows 10 OS on a SSD so the builder reformatted the WD 600gb hard drive and installed the windows 10 OS on a...
  9. Windows 10 Not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Not Loading Properly: Hello, I'm having more frequent trouble with my system frequently freezing, especially if I'm using a web browser. I'm often having to hard reboot, where a blue screen appears with a message that Windows 10 has loaded properly. How to I check to make sure my hard drive...
  10. windows 10 didn't load properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 didn't load properly: Followed instructions to load "Sfc /scannow" at cmd. Received error 87, and "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-didnt-load-properly/7e8970e6-f54f-4dd8-992c-5a35e4c9d210