Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now." in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. Since I installed it, I get this message: "Windows isn't activated. Activate now." I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SPeak_999, Jun 29, 2020.

1. SPeak_999 Win User

Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. Since I installed it, I get this message: "Windows isn't activated. Activate now." I've re-installed it but get the same message. The Activation page shows a product ID and partial Product Key, but I cannot find the full product key.

It also says, "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person [that's me]. Error code 0xC004F074." Help

:)

SPeak_999, Jun 29, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now." - Similar Threads - Pro isn't activated

2. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED: I just wanna ask if what will happen if i'm using unactivated windows? Is there any serious problem I may encounter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-isnt-activated/af2a30c0-fb60-4c27-bb0a-01620443ea59
  3. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED: I just wanna ask if what will happen if i'm using unactivated windows? Is there any serious problem I may encounter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-isnt-activated/af2a30c0-fb60-4c27-bb0a-01620443ea59
  4. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 isn't activating.

Windows 10 isn't activating.: Recently reinstalled windows 10 after getting the watermark of activating windows 10 thinking it would solve the error. Purchased this laptop about 2 years ago and have never had any issues until now. Im running Windows 10 Home. Ive tried inputting my Key that got from using...
  6. Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now

Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now: About 3 years ago I got a laptop with windows 10 pro already on it as a gift. A few months ago a watermark saying "Windows isn't activated, activate windows now" popped up and is still saying I have a non-genuine version of windows 10 pro. When I go to settings > activation...
  7. Windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't activated: Hello All, Since my last windows update, I keep getting Windows needs to be activated. I go ahead and activate it and works excellent for a while. I shutdown my PC and turn it back on and there it is again windows need to be activated. Frustrating can someone tell me what...
  8. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated: Hi, I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and turned on Bitlocker encryption. I am using an Asus UX305F, which came with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to...
  9. Windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't activated: About a year ago, I got this computer and since July, it has been saying "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  10. Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.: I've already gone through the built in trouble-shooting and I don't have any other accounts with this version of windows on it. I got my original computer from a friend about four years ago and swapped out everything except for the drives, so you can say I built a new...