Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I thought windows sandbox was supposed to gives us a sandboxed version of the windows version we were running, but windows sandbox not only shows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cybot, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Cybot Win User

Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

I thought windows sandbox was supposed to gives us a sandboxed version of the windows version we were running, but windows sandbox not only shows Windows 10 as being Enterprise, but it is unactivated. this is not so much a problem, except A. I don't have a license for Win10 Enterprise, and B. the software I want to run in a sandbox needs an activated copy of windows in order too run. And lastly, C. there is no network connection between the sandbox and my system/the internet.

Is this supposed to be how windows sandbox works? or did something go FUBAR with my upgrade too 1903? I have tried unchecking windows sandbox letting windows uninstall the feature, reboot and the reinstalling the feature, but the situation does not seem to change

Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise efc81eee-008c-47b6-8d2d-89401d1ce929?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise e71fc397-9743-4aeb-aaa8-fc4478e76afc?upload=true.png

:)

Cybot, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro - windows sandbox shows unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Pro sandbox shows

2. Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated: Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows isn't activated. When I went into my setting to figure out what was going on it is saying I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise: I recently updated my laptop from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home. I checked the Activation status after the upgrade to Windows 10 Home and it showed that I have valid digitally activated home system. I then went to the Microsoft Store and purchased the Upgrade to Windows...
  4. Downgrading from Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise to OEM Windows 10 Home

Downgrading from Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise to OEM Windows 10 Home: Hello! I recently tried to transfer a Windows 10 Professional product key to my current computer, as I am no longer going to use the old computer. I extracted the product key from the old computer using a product key extractor tool, deactivated it on the old machine using...
  5. My activated Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated

My activated Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated: Hello, I purchased a used HP PC with an authentic product key of Windows 7 Home Premium attached to it a sticker. I replaced to HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10. I activated Windows successfully using the attached product key It said Windows 10 Home activated using a...
  6. purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise: Dears, Kindly assist me on this. I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from official Microsoft site in order to upgrade my Windows 10. However there were some error messages came and now my system profile shows as Windows Enterprise. What should I do ? I am unable to...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Registry HLOCALKey shows 10 PRO. HKLocalMachine shows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Registry HLOCALKey shows 10 PRO. HKLocalMachine shows Enterprise: Andre DaCosta showed a workable solution for downgrading from one level Wincows 10 to another. He detailed Pro to Home. I needed this for another person. Going through mine, I find 10 PRO in HLOCALKey and Enterprise in HKLocalMachine. Does this make a difference to...
  8. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise: I did, what was supposed to, upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro in the Settings/Store apps. However, it installed an unactivated 10 Enterprise instead!...
  10. Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 Windows 10 Enterprise Unactivated: A while back I bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 off of eBay for £180. It was all fine until about Friday 9th of November 2018, when the copy of Windows deactivated itself. It says that it cannot reach the organisations activation server. I'm unsure what to do. It doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox needs license ?