Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Surface book is performing very badly and i have about 90 gigs of storage which is unaccounted for. And now my apps have also stopped responding,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by georgianup, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

Surface book is performing very badly and i have about 90 gigs of storage which is unaccounted for. And now my apps have also stopped responding, followed by Edge not opening any up. please help.

:)

georgianup, Aug 13, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

1. Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications - Similar Threads - Pro latest update

2. Windows isn't installed any updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't installed any updates: Hi, Can anyone help me with the error of 0*80070006 in window 10, Os build 10943.1202 version 21H1. My windows isn't Installed any updates. Whenever I tried to install it gives an error and prompt to retry.Though in my start menu sleep option is removed it's not showing even...
  3. Windows 10 can open any applications!!!Help....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 can open any applications!!!Help....: Help I just got a windows 10 computer and Its was working fine yesterday but taday when I try to open something it wont open it shows its pulled up on the task bar and when I boot it it never shows any thing exept a blank screen instead of the windows 10 please wait but that...
  4. System applications not opening after updating latest 2020 window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System applications not opening after updating latest 2020 window 10 pro: After updating my window 10 to latest 2020 version, none of my system application is opening, like, Camera app, calculator, sticky note, Microsoft stores, etc. troubleshooting and resetting these app did not help....
  5. "Open with" isn't showing certain applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Open with" isn't showing certain applications: I use netbeans to open java files for coding and wanted to check my code in text edit before turning it in. Now I can't switch the files back to netbeans because it isn't showing up in the "open with" tab. submitted by /u/Sigueson [link] [comments]...
  6. windows 10 is slow on opening any application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 is slow on opening any application: Hey I am a Windows 10 user and i bought my laptop few days back, after some days i am facing problems on opening any application in my laptop. When I ON my laptop it take more time to open welcome screen and when i open fie explorer, mail, settings, visual studio code or any...
  7. can not open any programs after latest windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not open any programs after latest windows 2004 update: Hi after the new windows 2004 update I can not open any programs. I get the error can not find for eg. C:/PROGRAMM FILEX86/STEAM/STEAM.EXE make sure the name is correct error Please assist...
  8. Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro: Hello, Recently I was notified of a new Windows 10 Update, I accepted it to download and install, upon its installation the computer needed to reboot, when shutting down, blue screen IRQL blah blah blah Upon restarting my computer manually, I was fortunate that windows...
  9. Opening any application that needs GPU crashes. (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening any application that needs GPU crashes. (Windows 10): Hi, So I have an Asus GL753 laptop, with a GTX 1050. Whenever I try to open a game or application that uses the NVIDIA GPU, it crashes or goes un-responsive. I've seen that other people are having issues with this, but have not found any other solutions. I've tried...
  10. Windows 10 Applications Error Cannot Open Any Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Applications Error Cannot Open Any Program: Hey everyone. I left my computer on last night and my monitors OFF and when I went on the computer today as usual.. I then saw the windows 8+ version of Blue Screen of Death with the sad face. I decided to restart my computer and then windows started repairing my C drive...