Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Surface book is performing very badly and i have about 90 gigs of storage which is unaccounted for. And now my apps have also stopped responding,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by georgianup, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

Surface book is performing very badly and i have about 90 gigs of storage which is unaccounted for. And now my apps have also stopped responding, followed by Edge not opening any up. please help.

:)

georgianup, Aug 13, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications

1. Windows 10 Pro with latest update isn't opening any of the applications - Similar Threads - Pro latest update

2. Windows store isn't opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store isn't opening: Hello. I was trying to get something from the Microsoft Store and then It pulls up with this message. "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." When I refresh, it shortly says "Check your connection. Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks like...
  3. Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro: Hello, Recently I was notified of a new Windows 10 Update, I accepted it to download and install, upon its installation the computer needed to reboot, when shutting down, blue screen IRQL blah blah blah Upon restarting my computer manually, I was fortunate that windows...
  4. Since latest Windows 10 update computerwill not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since latest Windows 10 update computerwill not open: Following latest Windows 10 update on Dell Laptop following Sign in the following message is received -System 32 Config system profile Desktop is unavailable - this keeps repeating and computer does not respond to anything other than to shut down....
  5. Paint Isn't opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Isn't opening: When I double click on paint 3D it breifly shows the start up window but then it just closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-isnt-opening/96e95c46-35dd-4a84-97a4-8cb8ab46d22e
  6. disabling Edge and Skype auto-updates in the background when the application isn't open ...

disabling Edge and Skype auto-updates in the background when the application isn't open ...: How do you prevent Edge and Skype from running their processes in the background, when the app isn't open? I can only assume it is for updating purposes, but it gets annoying as I do not use them often, Skype, almost never, after it was changed to the new version, and I...
  7. Cannot open any Microsoft application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open any Microsoft application: Dear, Since I have my computer, I cannot open any microsoft pre-installed applications (calculator, skype, application store, Alarms & clock....) Upon I click on it, the app is opening but after 2-3 sec. it shut down. Please help. Thank you. Best regards, Maxime...
  8. Opening any application that needs GPU crashes. (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening any application that needs GPU crashes. (Windows 10): Hi, So I have an Asus GL753 laptop, with a GTX 1050. Whenever I try to open a game or application that uses the NVIDIA GPU, it crashes or goes un-responsive. I've seen that other people are having issues with this, but have not found any other solutions. I've tried...
  9. Windows 10 Applications Error Cannot Open Any Program

Windows 10 Applications Error Cannot Open Any Program: Hey everyone. I left my computer on last night and my monitors OFF and when I went on the computer today as usual.. I then saw the windows 8+ version of Blue Screen of Death with the sad face. I decided to restart my computer and then windows started repairing my C drive...
  10. Laptop won't open any programs just after the latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't open any programs just after the latest Windows update: My laptop did an automatic Windows 10 update Friday and restarted but no program will open now and I have to hold the on key to restart it. I get about 15-30 second after it comes up to click on something and it might open but will stop responding shortly after. I have got...