Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have changed most of the Hardware in my PC and I knew it was bound to happen that Windows is going to throw a fit I found a guide that said to just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Phuliuu, May 8, 2019.

1. Phuliuu Win User

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change

I have changed most of the Hardware in my PC and I knew it was bound to happen that Windows is going to throw a fit

I found a guide that said to just troubleshoot it and to specify that a Hardware change has happend. There is no such button for me there.

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change d90ad8ba-d3d5-4377-bfa2-aca4fa0ac030?upload=true.jpg Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change 01d053c2-c166-4102-a485-527666b43f01?upload=true.jpg

Also apparently is says that I am not connected to the Internet? Or at least that's how it says so above.

I have working internet connection, even windows features requiring Internet connection (Updates for example) work flawlessly.

What should I do?

:)

Phuliuu, May 8, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change [​IMG]

tamo, May 8, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change [​IMG]

tamo, May 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change

Activate Windows 10 after a hardware change !

Hi !

I ve just did a hardware change and I reactivated Windows 10 using the Microsoft account ! But I see that Windows 10 still activates on my old hardware !

I was expecting that It won t activate any more on the old hardware ! Can anyone help me ?

102a06fe-59f5-49ec-97a9-adf0bde4606f, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change

1. Windows 10 Pro won't activate after Hardware change - Similar Threads - Pro won't activate

2. Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change: Hi thereMy motherboard/cpu died and I have installed a new motherboard and cpu, everything else is the same.I have the message now that Windows is not activated. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211I have tried the Troubleshoot...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro activation after hardware change: Hi thereMy motherboard/cpu died and I have installed a new motherboard and cpu, everything else is the same.I have the message now that Windows is not activated. Windows reported that the hardware of your device has changed. Error code: 0xC004F211I have tried the Troubleshoot...
  4. Activating Windows 10 Pro after Hardware change

Activating Windows 10 Pro after Hardware change: I have a Windows 10 Pro non-OEM which I originally purchased as XP Pro, then paid to upgrade to Windows 8 and took the upgrade route to Windows 10. The last time I upgraded the hardware 5 years ago I had no problems re-activating. I have just upgraded my Motherboard and...
  5. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: I recently did a full hardware change on my computer except for my hard drive, and Windows 10 says it is not activated. I got this computer over 5 years ago and upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change

Windows 10 won't activate after hardware change: After buying a new motherboard, cpu and ram and struggling to get it set up on windows 7 not realizing that it wouldn't run the 3.2 USB ports I eventually tried upgrading to Windows 10. The upgrade wouldn't work for some reason, so after more fighting with it to format my SSD...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation After Hardware Change

Windows 10 Pro Activation After Hardware Change: Since call support seems to be refusing to hold up their end when it comes to appointment times, I'll turn here. I recently replaced my MOBO and CPU for my custom PC, resulting my W10 Pro not activating. I've tried the various solutions suggested by the troubleshoot dialog...
  8. Windows 10 pro won't activate after a hardware change.

Windows 10 pro won't activate after a hardware change.: Hello all. Recently my motherboard died and I had a shop replace with a fresh board of the exact same model. After a while of using the PC again I noticed the ''activate windows 10'' watermark showed up in the corner. So I go to the security screen, troubleshoot and...
  9. Windows 10 pro activation after hardware change.

Windows 10 pro activation after hardware change.: I cant activate windows after I switched my motherboard. I ran the troubleshooter here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MVjNHYYhTE Also this picture is taken from https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ should I remove my old pc from my devices?[ATTACH]...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change: Recently upgraded my home PC after a motherboard failure; it was older, so this includes a processor upgrade as well. After getting it operational again, I was plagued by the "Activate Windows" watermark in the bottom right corner of the screen. Following the standard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont activate after changing hardware