Windows 10: Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer

Discus and support Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So yesterday for my birthday, I got a new computer. An Intel NUC8i5BEK. I installed Windows 10 pro from a USB stick I made from the Microsoft website.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mattperry1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer

So yesterday for my birthday, I got a new computer. An Intel NUC8i5BEK. I installed Windows 10 pro from a USB stick I made from the Microsoft website. After installation it says I am not activated. So I run the troubleshooter and it says it can't find a digital license for this computer. I am signed into my account on new comp. When I sign into my Microsoft account using a web browser, it lists my computer as being there! NUC8i5BEK. How can I have no digital license for it when it appears in my account?! I chatted to 3 different people yesterday. One person even remote connected. I had to phone a USA number, I'm in UK. I entered a very long installation ID and the technician generated a product code and said 100% it'll work, restart comp. So I did, which disconnected my chat with the tech help. After restart my comp still says it can't activate and I have no digital license for this device. I'm at my wit's end and am full of anger for Microsoft lol Please please help! I have error code 0xC004C003. But only since the tech person added the product key, before that it was different error code but I can't remember it. Please help me, thanks Matt

Case number 1465509728 from yesterday! Incase it helps. Ive tried chatting with support today but the virtual assistant only gives me options for calling overseas not to have a live chat.

:)

mattperry1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer [​IMG]

4. Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer

New Computer: Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Mom is getting a new computer. Although the computer will have Windows 10 Home preinstalled, we want the Pro version.

Are the steps correct to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro?

• Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Go to store > make your purchase, follow the on screen instructions and within 5 to 10 minutes you will be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.

We are in Canada. I am guessing that the upgrade price is close to US$100 converted to Canadian dollars?

Kevin Stecyk, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer

1. Windows 10 pro won't activate on new computer - Similar Threads - pro won't activate

2. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  3. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  4. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. windows 10 pro won't activate

windows 10 pro won't activate: I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro. I went to Microsoft to purchase a license. Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. When I downloaded the OS and key it immediately started to install on top of the previous install as an...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't activate: We have not used this computer for a while, we come back and it is not working. We replaced the RAM and BIOS Battery in the Computer and now it is working fine, only problem is it says it's not activated. We ran a scan to check what the key is and it's a Windows 10 Pro...
  7. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro on new Computer

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro on new Computer: Hi there, I've recently built an entire new PC and appear unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro on it. I originally had it on an older PC when it was moved from my Physical Key to a Digital Key associated to my Microsoft Account, when switching to another PC it immediately...
  8. Windows 10 Pro retail activation on a new computer

Windows 10 Pro retail activation on a new computer: Hi,I'm receiving an error 0xc004c003 when trying to activate my Windows 10 Pro retail license on my new computer. My old computer is formatted so the license should no longer be active....
  9. Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer

Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer: My computer died and I built a new one. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro but can't activate it. My account says I have 2 PCs but my old one is dead. Should I delete my old PC from my account? Will I be able then to activate my new PC?...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate: Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. It looks like a great site. My PC was running Windows 7 Ultimate and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, my PC was in a perpetual "Reboot to finish installing updates" state, so I was unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont activate on new pc