Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro wont activate

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro wont activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Bought a new PC for an employee and set it up and got it running with Windows 10 home. Bought windows 10 Pro upgrade in the store app and installed it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ovets, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Ovets Win User

Windows 10 Pro wont activate

Bought a new PC for an employee and set it up and got it running with Windows 10 home. Bought windows 10 Pro upgrade in the store app and installed it. Now it says it can activate and its showing windows 10 enterprise. I've tried restoring , resetting and everything i can think of. What do i need to do before i take this pc back to bestbuy. (We cant activate windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the store to buy a genuine windows.Error Code: 0xC004F025)

:)

Ovets, Oct 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro wont activate - Similar Threads - Pro wont activate

2. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work: I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT...
  3. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work: I bought a activation key and it wont work i have windows 10 pro and a windows 10 pro key but it just wont work i tried several times this is the key i got: 79D6H-NCJ7V-4Q6MD-B8XC8-29XTT...
  4. My Windows 10 Pro activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Wont Activate

Windows 10 Wont Activate: Hello i bought pc with Windows 10 installed, they dont have key shop where i bought it, they told me its already activated in BIOS, they told me it need to ACTIVATE WHEN I CONNECT PC TO INTERNET but it didntI reinstalled pc back to older version thought it will activate by it...
  6. Hardware change windows 10 pro wont activate ,

Hardware change windows 10 pro wont activate ,: Hardware change windows 10 pro wont activate so i built a new system now my window 10 pro dont work error code 0x803f7001 support chat is just rubbish ask same thing doesnt connect doesent solve...
  7. Windows 10 wont activate??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wont activate??: So I have a windows 10 key but when I try to activate it gives me error code 0x803fa067 and in red text above that it says Error code 0xC004C003. When I disable the internet error code 0xC004C003 doesnt show up at the top and when I activate instead of 0x803fa067 it shows...
  8. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro key wont activate

Windows 10 Pro key wont activate: Hello! My name is Elmar and i recently bought a Windows 10 pro key, i am currently running 'Windows 10 pro EN 64Bit' without the activation key. When i try to activate the key i get the error message 'The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows....
  10. Windows 10 pro wont activate

Windows 10 pro wont activate: Hey everyone, So last year, my brother bought a gaming PC for me off his friend and although i have a product key already inputted, I'm unable to activate Windows. I am unaware of the product key and I don't have the money to re-buy windows 10. What should I do? Thanks...