Windows 10: Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

Discus and support Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro won't mount an external card reader with Arri UDF formatting because of partmgr.sys update last fall. Can I get an older version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanLefebvre1, May 26, 2022.

1. Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

Windows 10 Pro won't mount an external card reader with Arri UDF formatting because of partmgr.sys update last fall. Can I get an older version of partmgr.sys to replace?

:)

AlanLefebvre1, May 26, 2022
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader [​IMG]

4. Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

SDXC card does not mount in Windows 10

64 gig SDXC (note: not SDHC) card does not mount for reading or writing in Windows 10. This worked on my system's SD card reader under Windows 7. The external reader is recognized on the USB bus but the media is not mounted as a disk.

{ANSWERED} Requires an SDXC-compatible card reader. My external USB card reader does not support SDXC.

{NEW QUESTION!} The internal card reader on my system -- which does support SDXC on Windows 7 -- is not recognized by Windows 10. That's why I was messing around with the external reader. Guess I need to hunt down a working driver for the internal reader
    (10-in-1 USB 3/multiformat card reader, fits in the floppy disc bay)

AndrewWilson_889, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

1. Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader - Similar Threads - pro won't mount

2. Trying to mount USB card reader to WSL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to mount USB card reader to WSL.: I have Windows 11 running Kali using WSL. I have a USB sd card reader that I would like to mount so I can view linux file system sdcards. I use: get-ciminstance -query "select * from win32_diskdrive", to list my available drives. Then use: wsl --mount \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2...
  3. Trying to mount USB card reader to WSL.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to mount USB card reader to WSL.: I have Windows 11 running Kali using WSL. I have a USB sd card reader that I would like to mount so I can view linux file system sdcards. I use: get-ciminstance -query "select * from win32_diskdrive", to list my available drives. Then use: wsl --mount \\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2...
  4. USB microSD card reader fails to mount in Widows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB microSD card reader fails to mount in Widows 11: I have 2 USB 3.0 microSD card readers. A SanDisk MobileMate & an Anker dual card reader. Both worked flawlessly on my PC under Windows 10 but neither will work under Windows 11. They both show up in the Device Manager under Other devices. I cannot get Windows 11 to recognize...
  5. USB microSD card reader fails to mount in Widows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB microSD card reader fails to mount in Widows 11: I have 2 USB 3.0 microSD card readers. A SanDisk MobileMate & an Anker dual card reader. Both worked flawlessly on my PC under Windows 10 but neither will work under Windows 11. They both show up in the Device Manager under Other devices. I cannot get Windows 11 to recognize...
  6. Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader: Windows 10 Pro won't mount an external card reader with Arri UDF formatting because of partmgr.sys update last fall. Can I get an older version of partmgr.sys to replace?...
  7. Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader: Windows 10 Pro won't mount an external card reader with Arri UDF formatting because of partmgr.sys update last fall. Can I get an older version of partmgr.sys to replace?...
  8. Windows 10 won't mount

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't mount: I've tried a variety of methods to mount various ISO's (which are fine, I can open them in 7ZIP) and no dice. The powershell method gives me an error message... mount-diskimage -imagepath "X:\new build\DAW\NI Installers\cuba.iso" mount-diskimage : The semaphore timeout...
  9. Card reader Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Card reader Windows 10: When I ejected a disk after running safely remove sd card and inserted the sd card again, it would not recognize the card reader at all. Card Reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/card-reader-windows-10/cf723813-ea75-47d9-a439-29fb8b252300
  10. windows 10 card reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 card reader: I have win 10 and cannot find a card reader that will work on my new computer. When I had 7, 8 and 8.1 I never had this problem. Please let me know how I can get a card reader that will work on 10. I have a digital camera and cannot get my pictures into my computer....