Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have an HP model # XL510AV with I/O - 1 low-profile PCI - device driver not found and can not locate 1 low-profile PCIe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jimer09, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Jimer09 Win User

Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed

Split from this thread.​

I have an HP model # XL510AV with I/O -

1 low-profile PCI - device driver not found and can not locate
    1 low-profile PCIe x1
    2 low-profile PCIe x16 - when a third party video board is installed - system will not boot with screen on the VGA built in or the display port built in, or video on the card installed.

BIOS was update to 2.33 the latest from HP - no change

Windows 10 x64 PRO - 10.0.18363.693
    Happen with the installation of 1909 update I have 2 systems, both will not boot with PCIe card installed have tried 3 cards

Thank you in advance, Jim

:)

Jimer09, Mar 3, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 3, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed

1. Windows 10 Pro won't start with PCIe card installed - Similar Threads - Pro won't start

2. Code 10 error on newly installed PCIe Network Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10 error on newly installed PCIe Network Card: Just recently purchased an Aorus network card, model number GC-WBAX200. I have gotten it installed and my pc recognizes it. I am in a nightmare and drivers are the issue i believe. Code 10 on the card inside the device manager, which says its usually a driver issue. I went...
  3. Code 10 error on newly installed PCIe Network Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 10 error on newly installed PCIe Network Card: Just recently purchased an Aorus network card, model number GC-WBAX200. I have gotten it installed and my pc recognizes it. I am in a nightmare and drivers are the issue i believe. Code 10 on the card inside the device manager, which says its usually a driver issue. I went...
  4. Code 10 error on newly installed PCIe Network Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10: ‎My SD card reader is constantly unresponsive, and the only way to fix the issue it to reboot my laptop every stinking time I need to use it. This is beyond inconvenient, as I have to remember all the various work items I have open, lest I forget about some task I was...
  6. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10: ‎My SD card reader is constantly unresponsive, and the only way to fix the issue it to reboot my laptop every stinking time I need to use it. This is beyond inconvenient, as I have to remember all the various work items I have open, lest I forget about some task I was...
  7. Realtek PCIE Card Reader can not start Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader

Windows 10 pro won't mount card reader: Windows 10 Pro won't mount an external card reader with Arri UDF formatting because of partmgr.sys update last fall. Can I get an older version of partmgr.sys to replace?...
  9. PCIe card issue...involving Windows 10?

PCIe card issue...involving Windows 10?: Right then, I think through the process of elimination I might have the matter at hand, but not completely. At the end of January, I ordered a customer made PC for my workshop. Nothing spectacular, but good enough for my work. Specs: Gigabyte A320M-S2H Mainboard AMD4...
  10. Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot

Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot: Here is something I recently found out. I have tired this and it works. You can use a PCIe x1 card, or a PCIe x4 card in a PCIe x16 slot. They work fine. So if you think you are short of PCI-e slots, you may not be. A shorter PCIe card works fine in a longer slot. On...