Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in...

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 installation is having problems due to HDD not working correctly. After some catastrofic failures, some software (office swite) is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaximilianoMarolda, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in...

My Windows 10 installation is having problems due to HDD not working correctly. After some catastrofic failures, some software (office swite) is not even running at all. When I try to install new software or fix the existing one, the computer keeps telling me that there is an installation in process, that I need to finish or close that one first. But there is obviously nothig running, it is a clear bug in the software that is malfunctioning. How can I fix this problem?

:)

MaximilianoMarolda, Mar 9, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in...

Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in...

1. Windows 10 Pro, wouldn't let intall new software saying that there is an installation in... - Similar Threads - Pro wouldn't let

2. I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I recently got a new pc but it wouldn't let me install the drive that allows me to access...: I can't download the drive that allows me to access wireless network i checked on my motherboards page to get the drive but after i got it onto a usb it didn't let me install it to my pc. I got the ethernet one to install but it wont let me install the wireless drive im...
  3. Installing a new software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a new software: I'm trying to download an tax software. I get a .dll error. What can I do to let the software download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-new-software/9a2ba91b-c4d9-4c95-87fa-c26fbfd3b182
  4. Windows updates wouldn't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates wouldn't install: Updates will not install on my Surface using windows update service and Surface Diagnostic toolkit.Surface Laptop 3Surface Diagnostic toolkit MESSAGE: "There was a problem so the Windows updates for your Surface weren't installed. We couldn't install Windows updates....
  5. Windows updates wouldn't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates wouldn't install: Updates will not install on my Surface using windows update service and Surface Diagnostic toolkit.Surface Laptop 3Surface Diagnostic toolkit MESSAGE: "There was a problem so the Windows updates for your Surface weren't installed. We couldn't install Windows updates....
  6. Windows 10 pro intall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro intall: Trying to load Win 10 Pro from i installation disk. It tries to reach server for IPv4 and IPv6 but they get no response timeout Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...
  7. Malicious Software Removal Tool wouldn't install in S mode

Malicious Software Removal Tool wouldn't install in S mode: I bought a new HP laptop for my granddaughter for Christmas. It has Windows 10 Home. In getting it prepped for her use, I ran Windows Update and got Error 0x800711c7 - Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool failed to install. I went through the usual steps trying to resolve...
  8. My Windows 10 Home will not let me install any new software

My Windows 10 Home will not let me install any new software: Hey everyone, I have a problem. I cannot install any new software on my recently purchased laptop. It is a Windows 10 Home, fully activated. Doesn't matter if its crucial(Java) or not crucial apps, it does not install at all. I've tried everything, looked at every thread I...
  9. Windows 10 Pro won't let me install or uninstall any software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro won't let me install or uninstall any software: Hi all, I have some issues with my Windows 10 Pro on my work laptop. Since a few days, I'm unable to install or uninstall any software. I always get an error about Windows Installer Service not running or unavailable. I look on the internet about this issue and found...
  10. New Computer Wont let me Install Win 10 Pro

New Computer Wont let me Install Win 10 Pro: It automatically installs Win Home and not pro, I have digital entitlement for pro, Is there a partition on new machine I need to delete like "recovery" or is it stored in Uefi ? 72802