Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes?

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello together, i didn´t found anything related to my problem but if i didn´t see the right topic i need to apologice.. And also my english is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PanicsX1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. PanicsX1 Win User

Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes?

Hello together,

i didn´t found anything related to my problem but if i didn´t see the right topic i need to apologice..
    And also my english is horrible i can understand everything but i can´t write it :'D

Now to my problem:

I have installed Windows 10 pro a couple of weeks ago on a new pc i bought.
    But the OS is randomly freezing an slowing down one to three times per day.. Often i can´t do anything except hold down the powerbutton..
    In the Events is nothing except the power down i has performed often..
    All Updates are installed andall drivers i could find where on the newest version.
    I don´t know what to do about it but it´s absolut horrible to fear your progress goes by if the computer freezes again..

Is there anything i could do to find the problematic part and fix it?
    I post the hardware in case this matters too..

PC Hardware:
    Mainboard - X570 Aorus Master
    Processor - AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
    Graphicscard - Asus Strix RTX 2080 Ti

Memory - 64GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL TridentZ Neo

NVMe SSD - Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
    NVMe SSD 2 - Corsair MX500

And 3 older Harddrives i don´t know what it was :'D

:)

PanicsX1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Random small freezes and stutters (Windows 10 Pro)

Hey there,

Any ideas why there's an occasional random freeze and stutter on my machine? My specs are up to date.

Would it be:

1. Number of external hard drives connected? I have 3.
    2. My wireless mouse? I've never used a wireless mouse before, so I don't know if it's my system doing that or a connection issue. I use the USB Dongle on my Logitech Triathlon mouse.
    3. I recently re-installed Windows. Am I missing some kind of driver?

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.

Let me know whatever other specifics I can provide.

Cheers,

David

davidvkimball, Apr 3, 2020
  4. E H Lim Win User

Windows 10 1909 Upgrade Freezes at 48%

I am having problem with Windows 10 1909 Upgrade Freezes at 48%. Tried installation twice and failed. Any suggestion on how to complete the upgrade ? Please advise.

E H Lim, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 Random slowdowns and freezes? - Similar Threads - Pro x64 1909

2. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  3. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly: My PC keeps freezing randomly. Even Task manager couldn't help it. I tried several commands like sfc or dism on CMD it repaired some corrupted files but still freezing randomly when using edge or chrome or simply on sleep mode My Specs :11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @...
  4. Windows 10 pro Freezing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing: If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it. ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire... But back to the real world. I have 3 PC’s similar specs. All work fine but one. The PC I am having issues with: Edition Windows 10 pro Version 1909...
  6. windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    windows 10 PRO 1909 games Freezing: If I had the money if burn my PC and make a you tube video of it. ( bag out windows 10 ) and poor for fuel on the fire... But back to the real world. I have 3 PC’s similar specs. All work fine but one. The PC I am having issues with: Edition Windows 10 pro Version 1909...
  7. Windows 10 1903/1909 Random Freeze

Windows 10 1903/1909 Random Freeze: Hi, I am having an issue with Windows build 1903 and 1909, it randomly freezes and I am forced to turn the computer off holding the power button, because I cannot do anything else as the mouse and keyboard do not work anymore. This issue started about end of February...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro 1909 Random Shutdowns: I own 2 computers running Windows 10 Pro 1909, and one of the machines will randomly shutdown whether I'm using it or it's just sitting. I'm very experienced with Windows and have made sure all of my settings are set correctly. I have every update installed as well. Is this...
  9. Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64

Random BSODs and freezes on W10 Pro x64: I have to write this AGAIN so I'll just shorten it: had W8, W7 twice and W10, all of them with BSODs and freezes. ZIP is here Attachment 53275 (2 months with Win 8, one year with the first w7 install and one year with the second, using w10 since day one) BSODs used to be...
  10. Random Slowdown of Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Slowdown of Mouse: Hello all, I'm having an issue with my Corsair M65 Pro RGB mouse. Seemingly randomly, the sensitivity of the mouse will drop and won't return to normal unless I replug the mouse or restart the computer. My Settings: This is what my mouse properties are in Windows....