Windows 10: Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday 21/6/2021 everything okay, PC working perfectly, This morning 22/6/2021 Windows didn't boot up, froze on spinning dots screen. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jozefff, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Jozefff Win User

Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers

Hi, yesterday 21/6/2021 everything okay, PC working perfectly, This morning 22/6/2021 Windows didn't boot up, froze on spinning dots screen. After several restarts and running repair, Windows uninstalled AMD graphic drivers and installed default Microsoft graphic driver. Since this moment any attempt of installing AMD graphic drivers was unsuccessful and Windows got black screen during every installation attempt.For sure I tired any possible solution like disabling windows updates, disabling anti-virus, uninstalling latest windows drivers, installing many different versions of AMD graphic driv

:)

Jozefff, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 crashes after installing AMD Graphics Driver 8670 series.

Hi microvice,

An outdated or incompatible driver is one of the possible reasons why your Windows 10 computer crashes after installing the driver. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • Did you check if the graphics driver is compatible with Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages after installing the driver? If yes, can you provide us the exact error code that flashed out?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try to download and install the latest graphics driver from the manufacturer's website of your device.

Update us with the results so we can further assist you.

Eric Ber, Jun 22, 2021
  3. badri Win User
    BSOD installing AMD graphics driver

AMD driver is not listed as i have not installed it yet. If I install it, my system crashes almost immediately.

Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers [​IMG]

Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers [​IMG]

My laptop's model number is Lenovo Z51-70 (80k600VWIN)

badri, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers

1. Windows 10 PRO x64 crashing during installation of AMD graphic drivers - Similar Threads - PRO x64 crashing

2. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  3. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  4. Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Crashes after AMD switchable graphic drivers are installed: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7520 SE laptop which has a switchable AMD Raedon HD 7730m graphic card and a Intel 4000 HD internal graphic card. With the recent Windows 10 updateversion 2004, every time my AMD display drivers are installed, my system keeps freezing. If I...
  5. Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not...: GPU -AMD Radeon Armor RX580 8gb OC CPU -AMD Ryzen 5 2600x MotherBoard -ASUS B450 ROG STRIX GAMING PSU -EVGA 750 GQ Recently there were many issues in regards to bad imaging over many programs, games and applications that gave me the error sign. I...
  6. Windows 10 crashes after installing latest AMD graphics drivers

Windows 10 crashes after installing latest AMD graphics drivers: Hi, I did a fresh install of windows 10 on my laptop. When I try to install the AMD graphics drivers, windows freezes. After force shutdown and restart, windows freezes on the login screen. Then, if I boot into safe mode and disable the AMD drivers, then it runs fine. But,...
  7. AMD graphics driver

AMD graphics driver: Sir, After updating the windows 10 , a message popped on the screen that no AMD Graphics driver is installed....help me out to resolve the said problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics-driver/29b087f0-765b-4609-b18f-3b705e3e50c2
  8. Windows 10 crashes after installing AMD Graphics Driver 8670 series.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after installing AMD Graphics Driver 8670 series.: Hi, This problem I am facing for a long time, in the end I have to rum my laptop without using any AMD graphics driver, only with Intel. is there any solution available? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers...
  9. Windows 10 crashes after installing AMD Graphics Driver 8670 series.

Windows 10 crashes after installing AMD Graphics Driver 8670 series.: Hi, This problem I am facing for a long time, in the end I have to rum my laptop without using any AMD graphics driver, only with Intel. is there any solution available?...
  10. BSOD installing AMD graphics driver

BSOD installing AMD graphics driver: Hi, I have been facing this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I try to install AMD Graphics driver, my system crashes. Can someone suggest a solution for this? Thanks in advance!! 81179