Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro x64 (Keyed, Activated) - Storage Settings Missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro x64 (Keyed, Activated) - Storage Settings Missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Per the title - I have the a fully keyed & Activated Windows 10 Pro (x64), but I am missing the Storage Settings feature. Any clues?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trev0r09, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Trev0r09 Win User

Windows 10 Pro x64 (Keyed, Activated) - Storage Settings Missing

Per the title -

I have the a fully keyed & Activated Windows 10 Pro (x64), but I am missing the Storage Settings feature.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Trev

(btw, this is from my Windows Insider Program since August of last year. I've had Windows 10 Tech Preview from builds 9926 all the way through to 10240, which converted to the RTM and current version, including the recent 1 GB patch.)

:)

Trev0r09, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Pro x64 Fails To Recognize Product Key After Hardware Upgrade

Well, you had a couple valid retail keys you could have used with chat support:

This existing Product Key was originally a Windows 7 Pro x64 product key, which was then upgraded to a Windows 8 x64 Product Key, which was then upgraded to a Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Product Key, which was then upgraded
    to a Windows 10 Pro x64 Product Key, which was finally upgraded to a Windows 10 Pro Creators Edition x64 Product Key, all within the last year or so.

If either the Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8 Pro keys are retail, they should be eligible to use for transfer rights and reactivation through chat support. Its possible, the person you communicated with it didn't
    understand the problem.

You might want to try again:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 on both laptop and desktop (different keys) and got the same Windows 10 key on both

I have two system in my home:

- Desktop - was running retail windows 8.1 pro x64 with its own unique key

- Laptop - was running retail windows 8.1 pro x64 with its own unique key

I've upgraded the dekstop to Windows 10 "inplace", without reinstalling. The system works and it is activated.

For the laptop, I've reinstalled windows 8.1, provided its own retail key and upgrade to 10 during installation (it offered just after the windows 8.1 installation).

The laptop is activated as well.

However, I've just noticed that both Windows 10 installations (laptop and desktop) have the same windows 10 key installed and both systems are activated.

Is this supposed to happen? I find it strange that two different Windows 8.1 pro retail keys have resulted in the same windows 10 pro retail key after upgrade.

FlorinMircea, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro x64 (Keyed, Activated) - Storage Settings Missing

1. Windows 10 Pro x64 (Keyed, Activated) - Storage Settings Missing - Similar Threads - Pro x64 Keyed

2. Missing Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows activation key: I purchased a product key for Windows 11 on the microsoft store for my computer. It's a mac running parallels. I had to reinstall parallels, and now my product key is lost. I am not able to access it through my past orders, even though I am able to see that past order. What...
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro activation key: I recently updated my office PC with a new motherboard and hard disk. On my old system, I was using a genuine Windows 10 Pro OS. However, when I installed Windows 10 Pro on my new system, I was unable to activate it using my old activation key.Is there any way to use my old...
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation key: I recently updated my office PC with a new motherboard and hard disk. On my old system, I was using a genuine Windows 10 Pro OS. However, when I installed Windows 10 Pro on my new system, I was unable to activate it using my old activation key.Is there any way to use my old...
  5. Windows 10 Pro activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation key

Windows 10 Pro activation key: Hello. I have a question about windows 10 Pro activation key.So I was browsing on chrome and searching to buy windows 10 Pro activation key.But then I saw this are these keys legit or is it good to buy an activation key...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key

Windows 10 Pro Activation Key: When running Windows 8.1, Microsoft offered me two options to upgrade to W10P. I have been using that key ever since. But now I upgraded my whole computer and I cannot find my personal Activation Key. How may I be sent my Activation Key? What do I do? Thanks....
  8. Upgrading from x86 to x64, activated x86 win 10 pro key invalid for x64 win 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from x86 to x64, activated x86 win 10 pro key invalid for x64 win 10 pro.: So, I've gone through hell to make bootable media to install x64 version of windows... I had previously downloaded a 64-bit version of windows 10 pro on an external drive As a backup version of windows incase of disaster. It helped once while it lasted with huge success and...
  9. Windows 10 pro activation key

Windows 10 pro activation key: So I bought this PC off a friend and everything was working fine, he built it himself. The graphics card died and I recently replaced it. The computer was out of commission for about a year due to me being too broke to fix it. After installation I booted up, updated...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Key: I have lost access to Windows activation key following motherboard failure. Due to age of laptop, I have replaced it and now wish to upgrade Windows Home to Pro on the new one. The activation Key does not appear to be linked to my microsoft account although the old laptop...