Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a registered Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 Pro. I purchased a new Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 Home, I have not yet set it up yet. I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EstabanLau, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Pro

I have a registered Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 Pro. I purchased a new Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 Home, I have not yet set it up yet. I would like to swap Licenses. Surface Pro 4 will have Windows 10 Home and new Surface Pro 6 will get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Is this possible?

Thank you

:)

EstabanLau, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro

1. Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro

2. Surface Pro suddenly not showing wifi networks, only Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Pro suddenly not showing wifi networks, only Airplane Mode: Our entire salesforce uses Surface Pro 5 or 6 tablets, and recently we've encountered a strange issue. At one of our locations (this could or could not be relevant), I've gotten two calls in the past week that the network connection drops for a user, then when they go to...
  3. Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home to Pro doesn't activate: Hi community people, I recently buy a windows 10 pro licence for a work laptop thought the windows app store. Transaction has been completed successfully, update of windows happened. Since then, I cannot activate the license. I got this message error... [ATTACH] I...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Activation: I bought my laptop from a pawnshop in my neighborhood about a week ago so I don't have any of its' original documentation including the original product key. How do I activate windows or obtain a new product key?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro COA question

Windows 10 Pro COA question: Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS I went to Microsoft's How to Tell...
  6. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?: why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-keeps-asking-for-reactivation/4b499c94-9e2d-4f79-b4da-645ce167a86b
  7. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated: Hi, I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and turned on Bitlocker encryption. I am using an Asus UX305F, which came with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to...
  8. I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE...: I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE Since 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-realtek-hd-audio-manager-for-my-windows/75a71d84-1161-4c15-9430-e8f43bb4d21f
  9. Joining Win 10 pro to domains during PC setup

Joining Win 10 pro to domains during PC setup: First off, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find the answer I was looking for in the forums, so, apologies in advance. We're standardized in Windows 7 Pro in our LAN, and are preparing to roll out new replacement PC's with Win10 Pro. My question...
  10. Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working): So I installed a few updates to my surface pro 4 using Driver Booster, as I've used for years on my desktop and surface.. Then after around 15 updates was installed, I rebooted and then started getting lots of BSODs with "kernel security check failure" phrase, so no doubt it...