Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there an update to version 1511? I am trying to install AutoCAD on this fresh install of Pro on a new SSD and Autodesk says I need a newer version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cwmusa, Nov 9, 2019.

1. cwmusa Win User

Windows 10 Pro

Is there an update to version 1511? I am trying to install AutoCAD on this fresh install of Pro on a new SSD and Autodesk says I need a newer version. I have 1511, they say it requires 1607 or later.

:)

cwmusa, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro

1. Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro

2. Graphics Cards For Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Cards For Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.: I am running windows 10 pro version 1909. OS Build:18363.476, : Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU, 930@2.8 GHz. 64 Bit Processor and Operating System. I had a radeon HD5450. I get a message that it can't run on this system. Does any one know what I should look for as far...
  3. My windowa 10 pro system has become very slow. installation cpu intel core i7 5800k, 16G...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windowa 10 pro system has become very slow. installation cpu intel core i7 5800k, 16G...: my windows 10 pro pc has become very slow. I made a clean installation; same. My computer build: Intel core i7 5800k water cool, samsung 970 250G SSD, 16G memory, Asus X99-A11 motherboard, 1000W power supply, NVidia 1070 video card. What could be the problem....
  4. Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi - Super slow, after update on windows 10 pro: Super slow Wifi - Have Windows 10 pro on MacBook Pro with bootcamp. Have been running this setup for years on same laptop. Noticed very very slow wifi after a windows update recently the windows side. Tried resetting router, did all the normal test advised on Microsoft...
  5. OUTLOOK PRO

OUTLOOK PRO: i HAVE PAID FOR OUTLOOK PRO I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY MAILS. NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE NOW. COMMUNITY HELP IS NO HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-pro/5df3f433-f392-464c-b8ae-46fcf6aac2f5
  6. New Win 10 Pro, shutting down after long idle time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New Win 10 Pro, shutting down after long idle time: Last week I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 3583 with Windows 10 Home (S). I have removed the "s" restriction and upgraded to Pro. I have set 'sleep' when on A/C power to 'never'. Yet, when it is idle for several hours - like overnight - it appears to be powered off. It...
  7. Should I upgrade from win 10 home to PRO?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I upgrade from win 10 home to PRO?!: hi guys, i am getting a new laptop and it comes with win 10 home pre installed. i will be using it mainly for making music and a little bit of gaming. i read somewhere that pro has better protection than home. should i upgrade?! submitted by /u/8ugustus [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Pro license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro license: I purchased an HP laptop that came with Windows 10 Home 64 bit and later on (December 2018) I added some memory and went online to the Microsoft Store and purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $99. Now, I want to purchase a new laptop that has Windows 10 Home on it but I...
  9. W10 Pro problem reports hardware errors. How to interpret?

W10 Pro problem reports hardware errors. How to interpret?: I have a W10 Pro 64 bit PC Windows 10 Pro v1909 Build 18363.476 Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz Memory : 32692MB(3000) Mother Board : ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING Windows Version : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Installation Date : 2019-07-30 Monitor :...
  10. Have a win 10 pro retail, but lost the key, will MS email it to me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Have a win 10 pro retail, but lost the key, will MS email it to me: I have 4 win 10 pro PC, ok, so this is question about one of them. I saw this comment here How to Find Your Original Windows 10 Product Key - TechSpot I didn't. I was quite SURPRISED how easy it was. My lappy, under warranty had go back, and they replaced the motherboard....