Windows 10: windows 10 pro

Discus and support windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have two desktop computers and a laptop that i what to upgrade to pro how much will that cost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ann K. Diaz, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:32 PM.

1. windows 10 pro

i have two desktop computers and a laptop that i what to upgrade to pro how much will that cost

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. windows 10 pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:28 PM
Thema:

windows 10 pro

1. windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - pro

2. Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro Full Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade From Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro Full Version: I have a desktop compatible with Windows 10 but with Windows 7. I use Firefox as my primary browser. Sod I need to save any Firefox Apps to another backup source before starting Windows 10 Pro full Version upgrade? Thanks...
  3. poor sound quality in my airpods pro when connected to my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    poor sound quality in my airpods pro when connected to my computer.: When I'm listening to music on my computer with windows 10 with my AirPods pro the quality of the sounds is really poor. is there anything that I can do to improve it? I heard that I will need to change the protocol for the computer and the AirPods, is that right?...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM: Hello, I have trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop Schenker Via 15: https://www.schenker-tech.de/en/schenker-via-15-en I have an OEM product key which I purchased from Playasia. Before asking my question here, I tried to fix this issue on my own searching the...
  5. LifeCam NX-6000 wont work with Windows 10 Pro

LifeCam NX-6000 wont work with Windows 10 Pro: Just tried to connect my LifeCam NX-6000 to my PC. Initial error states 'Unknown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed' when I try Microsoft for an updated driver there is nothing specific for my device and from researching the web it looks like this is an issue...
  6. Media player S pro How can I get a refund?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Media player S pro How can I get a refund?: I brought this program as it claimed to read .vivo files this was a old video encoding format that was used before real.com was about, The program makes a lot of claims which are totally false ie reading the above format and even reading DVD's when it cannot How is it...
  7. Can't upgrade my new laptop with my existing Windows 10 Pro licence key.

Can't upgrade my new laptop with my existing Windows 10 Pro licence key.: Good day, Tried to Activate my existing Windows 10 Pro license on my new HP laptop, but the activation process says that it "can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key. If you think you do have a product key, select...
  8. BATTERY SURFACE PRO 128GB MOD 1514

BATTERY SURFACE PRO 128GB MOD 1514: Hi everybody, i have microsoft surface pro 128gb mod 1514, I'm looking for a new battery. Someone can say me the model number of the battery? Someone can say me a web site to buy it? Best regards Emanuele Salvioni...
  9. Commercial Use - Windows Home 10 to Windows 10 Pro

Commercial Use - Windows Home 10 to Windows 10 Pro: Hi, We have a laptop which has Windows 10 Home pre-installed. We want to upgrade this to the Pro edition. This laptop is business property; are we able to upgrade for commercial use? I asked our supplier for an upgraded license but have been told that we are unable to...
  10. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...