Windows 10: Windows 10 problem a computer geek like me can't even solve. [Safe Mode]

Discus and support Windows 10 problem a computer geek like me can't even solve. [Safe Mode] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am in windows 10 SafeMode because I went to perform something on my laptop I had to achieve getting in windows 10 safemode but when I tried to login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeeHodge, Aug 23, 2021.

1. LeeHodge Win User

Windows 10 problem a computer geek like me can't even solve. [Safe Mode]

I am in windows 10 SafeMode because I went to perform something on my laptop I had to achieve getting in windows 10 safemode but when I tried to login the pin I've been using for 6 - 7 months didn't work, I found out you had to use a password and the list of passwords I had stored up did not work. I believe I have done everything from command prompt and system restore, to hours of YouTube videos. I have reset the password to my account but I still cannot access command prompt or reverting versions, nor do I have a password key USB drive set up.But this still does not apply to my laptop because

:)

LeeHodge, Aug 23, 2021

2. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Aug 23, 2021
  3. Safe mode problem

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• By saying that you have a "Safe mode problem," did you mean to say that your computer is stuck in Safe mode or are you unable to boot it to Safe mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to resolve your concern?

If this is caused by recent programs installed on your computer, then we suggest you to run
    System Restore to revert your system files to an earlier date. To run System Restore, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • On the run command box, type "RSTRUI.EXE" and hit enter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Make sure that you choose the restore point date when your computer was working fine. Please be advised that programs and applications installed on your computer after the restore point will be removed.

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Aug 23, 2021
  4. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 problem a computer geek like me can't even solve. [Safe Mode] - Similar Threads - problem computer geek

2. Problem rebooting even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem rebooting even in safe mode.: I'm having problems booting up , my computer just came up with a message that the program wasn't working and asked if it should shut down so I said yes and from that point it wouldn't boot up ,I kept trying and eventually it did so I was looking into what the problem was and...
  3. Problem rebooting even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem rebooting even in safe mode.: I'm having problems booting up , my computer just came up with a message that the program wasn't working and asked if it should shut down so I said yes and from that point it wouldn't boot up ,I kept trying and eventually it did so I was looking into what the problem was and...
  4. Problem rebooting even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. {SOLVED} Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    {SOLVED} Windows PIN not accepted, can't enter Safe Mode: Lenovo Ideapad S145 w Windows 10. 3 month old machine for my son to use for school. He set up a PIN and everything was working great until this week when his "5" button started to work only intermittently. His PIN included a 5 so I changed his PIN to something else, which...
  6. All Geek to me !!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    All Geek to me !!!!!!: Hi folks just a message please people -- when posting stuff don't do it like this : (Was looking to install Fedora IOT as a Virtual Machine on Windows) -- this is the sort of "rubbish spiel" in the basic documentation -- no idea what it means --good classic example of how...
  7. Windows 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Can't even get to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Can't even get to Safe Mode: Running Windows 10, no previous issues at all. Got BSOD with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED showing on the screen. No other error messages. After several attempts, I was able to get into the Windows Recovery Environment. First, I tried Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup...
  8. Windows not even launching and booting me into safe mode

Windows not even launching and booting me into safe mode: So every time since I've replaced my motherboard and cpu ever time I boot my pc windows 10 dosent even launch and it boots me straight into safe mode and gives me error messages either saying CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or a :\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt I've tried...
  9. Can't log-in in safe mode Windows 10 v.1809 [SOLVED]

Can't log-in in safe mode Windows 10 v.1809 [SOLVED]: I set the safe mode in my windows 10 computer and restart it. It seems that it can't recognize my password and I cannot use my pin as before, how can I do it?...
  10. Can't start up computer. Problem with safe mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start up computer. Problem with safe mode.: So what happened was trying to uninstall a program on my computer, so I put it into safe mode. I restarted my computer, but when the login screen appeared, the box where you enter your password did not appear. All there was was the blue Windows wallpaper. I tried to fix...