Windows 10: Windows 10 Problem - after Hyper-V 2012 installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Problem - after Hyper-V 2012 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, how can I get back to my Windows 10 destkop? I am literally exhausted because I ve tried all commands in CMP. All possible on the web. Nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrejki, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Andrejki Win User

Windows 10 Problem - after Hyper-V 2012 installation

Hi, how can I get back to my Windows 10 destkop?

I am literally exhausted because I ve tried all commands in CMP. All possible on the web. Nothing works.

Windows 10 Problem - after Hyper-V 2012 installation [​IMG]

:)

Andrejki, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Igor Lish Win User

Hyper-V and Windows Server 2012 R2/ and 2016

Hi Dave,

The problem is with Windows 10 Hyper-V, not Server 2012 or 2016.

Is this still a question for TechNet?

Igor Lish, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

I notice that windows 10 has Hyper-V. If I installed stand alone Hyper-V on a server and wish to manage it with my windows 10 notebook......... which version of Hyper-V stand alone does the server need to be running?

I think I have hyper-v 2012 R2.

Heathergreeneyes, Sep 15, 2020
  4. 'Mike P Win User

How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Problem - after Hyper-V 2012 installation - Similar Threads - Problem Hyper 2012

2. A problem with Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with Hyper-V: Hello,I have a Windows 11 Pro PC and decided to try out Hyper-V. I've made a new virtual machine in Windows 10 yes I downloaded an ISO file from Microsoft. I've already went through the whole Windows installation process. However, whenever I connect to the VM I must close the...
  3. Hyper-V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V problem: I am getting an error generic failure message when trying to open Hyper-V Quick Create. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-problem/bd928ba4-fe6f-411f-b921-c87d987e5b4e
  4. Problems Installing Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems Installing Hyper-V: I can't enable Hyper-V on Windows 11. The error I get is "0x00001AB1 [6833] An attempt to create space in the transactional resource manager's log failed. The failure status has been recorded in the event log."I've tried through the Control Panel, cmd prompt, and a .bat file....
  5. Problems Installing Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems Installing Hyper-V: I can't enable Hyper-V on Windows 11. The error I get is "0x00001AB1 [6833] An attempt to create space in the transactional resource manager's log failed. The failure status has been recorded in the event log."I've tried through the Control Panel, cmd prompt, and a .bat file....
  6. Hyper-V and Windows Server 2012 R2/ and 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyper-V and Windows Server 2012 R2/ and 2016: Have this weird problem recently. Can't access some sites in Windows Server 2012R2 and Server 2016 VM, on Hyper-V, via the Default Switch(NAT). And the sites it can access, like google.com and facebook.com , are taking time to load. This issue is only with these two...
  7. Problem with instalation Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with instalation Hyper-V: Hi, I tried instal docker, so i need install Hyper-V, but: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -All >> Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature failed. Error code = 0x800f0831 At line:1 char:1...
  8. Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Install Hyper-V in Windows 10: Hi, I install Hyper-v in windows 10 and reboot system. but in search(magnifier) I can't find hyper-v app. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. How to install Windows 10 on Hyper-V VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to install Windows 10 on Hyper-V VM?: If there is a tutorial already, I cannot find it here as most of the hyper-V references are about getting Hyper-V working. I have: - Physical Notebook running Windows 10 Home (with key of course) - Physical Notebook running Window 10 Edu (with key of course) - Hyper-V...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...