Windows 10: Windows 10 - Problem in using TableTextService.dll

Discus and support Windows 10 - Problem in using TableTextService.dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For inputting Chinese charactors, I've been successfully using the function of TableTextService.dll to upload my Chinese Input Table ( called 3 corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KenMacau, May 20, 2019.

1. KenMacau Win User

Windows 10 - Problem in using TableTextService.dll

For inputting Chinese charactors, I've been successfully using the function of TableTextService.dll to upload my Chinese Input Table ( called 3 corner method ) since Win7 & Win8 for so many years.

But this cannot work well with Windows 10, even I use the same Chinese Input Table & also the same procedures in Command prompt with administrator's right, my input method can be added into the select window, but in 'fade' color that cannot be selected by the language setting arrow. I've ensure that my Windows 10 version is most updated.

Is there something wrong with this TableTextService function in Windows 10 ? Or should I do anything additionally to enable this TableTextService function to work well with Windows 10 ?

Please assist.

Many thanks.

:)

KenMacau, May 20, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Problem in using TableTextService.dll - Similar Threads - Problem using TableTextService

2. Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, i'm french I don't know since when, but now I can't read any DVD/Blu-Ray and even movies in .ISO. I'm sure it was working 1 month ago. Usually, I use PowerDVD20 to open such files, but since today, i get an error: [ATTACH] also the same...
  3. Problem with shell32.dll on Windows 10

Problem with shell32.dll on Windows 10: Sorry for the crosspost - posted it to Windows 7 by accident the first time. The following worked on Windows 7, but now Windows 10 - noticed it in Java, but this is also the case when you invoke this from the command line: rundll32 shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL "path" If...
  4. Problem with shell32.dll on Windows 10

Problem with shell32.dll on Windows 10: The following worked on Windows 7, but now Windows 10 - noticed it in Java, but this is also the case when you invoke this from the command line: rundll32 shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL "path" If "path" is a filename without any other path components, it works even now....
  5. Dll files problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dll files problem: I installed windows 10 (x64) on my pc (pentium @ 2.9 GHz, 6gb ddr3 Radeon HD 5450 1gb) from a USB drive I made a while back(I used it a few times with no problem on different pcs). But now, I get errors with dll files when I try to run almost any game. (and my storage is...
  6. ESPI11.dll problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ESPI11.dll problem: My Windows Defender has automatically removed ESPI11.dll file from my PC. Now most of software doesn't internet connect. How can I fix this without installing new windows? [ATTACH]...
  7. mscoreei. dll problem

mscoreei. dll problem: Hello, I've had an iMac Pro, intel xenon 10c, 32gb ram, radeon pro vega 56 ... I recently run win 10 on bootcamp and when its starts in win its showing me this error.... Please, I need some help![IMG]...
  8. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...
  9. Printer DLL problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer DLL problem: My computers run Win 10 Pro. We print large files all duplexed and some are landscape, others are portrait. Because we don't want to sit at the computer for hours waiting for it to spool large files we use a print spooler that sends all the selected files to the MS Print...
  10. Error, Dll problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error, Dll problem: Hi Can you help please, I have just recently had the error warning appear on the desktop every time I boot up saying Error in WSClient.dll Missing entry: Refresh banned apps list. Can you tell me what this means, what I have done to cause this and how do I get rid of it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TableTextService.dll chinese