Windows 10: Windows 10 Problem with iPod

Discus and support Windows 10 Problem with iPod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used to be able to connect my ipod to itunes in windows 10 on my desktop computer without any problem. Not any more! I've spent at least 10 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomKordus, Apr 5, 2019.

1. TomKordus Win User

Windows 10 Problem with iPod

I used to be able to connect my ipod to itunes in windows 10 on my desktop computer without any problem. Not any more! I've spent at least 10 hours deleting and reloading itunes software--and reading all sorts of possible fixes on the internet...all to no avail. The problems appears to be with a recent windows 10 upgrade. Is Microsoft aware of this issue? Surely, I'm not the only one with an ipod/windows 10 connection/recognition problem...?

:)

TomKordus, Apr 5, 2019

2. iPod Nano 4th generation

There's a similar thread here in the Community with the same issue, and Community member

LikeRoxyStar
    have shared a solution that worked for. We suggest checking it out by clicking this link.

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the first page of the thread and you will see the steps she did to resolve the issue.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

bro67, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Problem with iPod - Similar Threads - Problem iPod

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  6. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  7. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  8. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  9. Ipod problem after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ipod problem after last update: I recently was forced to install an update to Itunes which created problems with my Ipod recognition on my computer. I think that problem is resolved but now my Ipod will no longer work in my car stereo. It says “no device detected”. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to...
  10. iPod Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPod Problem: Split from this thread. <<When I connect my ipod to my computer and open iTunes, it says "This ipod cannot be used because it is not supported on this version of windows". >> I get the same error message. Windows 10 Home in S mode....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 problems ipod

2. dowload drivers ipod problem