Windows 10: Windows 10 problem

Discus and support Windows 10 problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Problem #1 When I right click on "File Explorer" on the task-bar it takes a long time for the context menu to pop up. Problem #2 When i go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CanadianWookey, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 problem

Hello, Problem #1 When I right click on "File Explorer" on the task-bar it takes a long time for the context menu to pop up. Problem #2 When i go into Start - Settings - Update & Security, it stall for awhile to open. There's a little video I have made that might help. Does anyone have the same problem?

Thank you!

PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor
    16GB Ram
    ASUS Prime 450 Plus Motherboard

Windows 10 Pro 1909

:)

CanadianWookey, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 problem

1. Windows 10 problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Problem with Adera episodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Adera episodes.: Hi there, I'd installed Adera on my new laptop. However it let me download 1st episode since it was free and it shows other episodes available for purchase. I bought episodes 2, 3 and 4 right after when they were available, still shows in my purchase history. Please advice...
  3. How to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve this problem: when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/686def55-b812-4ba9-8578-071925d3ec37
  4. microsoft edge problem

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  5. Problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Windows 10: Critical Emergency relayed to you Microsoft not for me....I think the issue is on your end... not mine!!!!!! I have witnessed the issue where I logoff the previous night and login the next day everyday and have to refresh the PC to get it to function correctly by wiping all...
  6. microsoft edge problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    microsoft edge problem: when I run Netflix on edge browser then I switch to full screen mode black screen comes but audio works fine what should I do I already reinstalled windows twice 145942
  7. Screensaver problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver problems: A week or two ago I logged onto my PC and some weird thing appeared that looked like some sort of new screensaver editor thing, it had some images to choose from so I selected one of them and it appeared as the screensaver on one of my two monitors, the other one still had...
  8. Windows 10 Build 1909 Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Build 1909 Audio Problem: I want to ask the community about the audio problem my windows. My Laptop is HP 14 Windows 10 Build 1909 Celeron 3060 The problem is the same like when you play a video on Youtube and then you slow down the play-speed. You'll see that the sound become slow. The sound...
  9. Having problems setting up my microsoft account on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having problems setting up my microsoft account on my new laptop: We have recently bought a new laptop and Im at the stage of setting up my Microsoft account but when I get to the stage of verifying my password it wont accept it and says it invalid. But it has just accepted it when I logged into this Microsoft.com I even tried setting up...
  10. Problems with update, stops at SAFE OS phase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with update, stops at SAFE OS phase: When trying to update 1803 to 1903 and now to 1909, I get same error over and over again: Error: SetupDiag reports rollback failure found. Last Phase = Safe OS Last Operation = Relocate OS from D:\$WINDOWS.~BT\NewOS to D:\ Error = 0x80070005-0x2000A LogEntry: 2019-12-07...