Windows 10: Windows 10 problem

Discus and support Windows 10 problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft store is greyed so are the apps, a few months ago when it was working apps would not download. The problem is now worse as I cannot open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steve Garner 1964, May 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 problem

Microsoft store is greyed so are the apps, a few months ago when it was working apps would not download. The problem is now worse as I cannot open the windows start menu to get on the apps. The volume and calendar and my installed apps won’t work.I’ve updated windows 10 and the driversI’ve tried resetting MS store, but it didn’t help. I also tried sfc /scannow via cmd , but no joyAny help would be much appreciated

:)

Steve Garner 1964, May 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 problem

1. Windows 10 problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Microsoft Store Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Problem: So I was trying to download things on Microsoft store but each time I try it says error, I rested my pc with cloud download and now Microsoft store isn't on my pc anymore how can I reinstall it I've watch the video showing how to trouble shoot and stuff but none of it works?...
  3. Problems with games on Windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with games on Windows 10.: Hi! I recently bought the xbox gamepass for pc subscription and I have been having some problems. I've been having input lag, so for example, my pointer is always a bit behind my real mouse when its moving. It only happens with windows 10 games, whenever I use apps such as...
  4. Window login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window login problem: my hotmail account is disabled of mistyping many times and I used it for Windows 10 logon. To log in, it says my passwords are wrong. I can't reach to my hotmail. How should I do after I have been tested all the ways of changing username, localgroup administrator passwords in...
  5. Thermal driver causing continuous sleep problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thermal driver causing continuous sleep problems: Hey guys! So I recently installed windows and its drivers and my pc started going to sleep every couple of minutes. I tried everything from tweaking power and sleep options, CMD, regedit, clean boot etc. None of that worked but I finally found the reason. It was the "IntelR...
  6. wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi kept on disconnecting and driver always have problems.: Hey, there. I got this problem with my wifi driver and it been going on for a while nowmaybe a year or less. The problem is my wifi driver would disconnect and unless I go to device manager and update it, it would work sometimes the update would temporarily fix it sometimes...
  7. 21H2 Bluetooth Headset Problem

21H2 Bluetooth Headset Problem: I have updated to 21H2 latest build tonight In an effort to get AAC codec and fix the Bluetooth headset problem. Now I got a different problem.Whichever earphone I put into my ear first, connects to the PC first, and after a 3 to 5 second delay the...
  8. Problem after Windows Update

Problem after Windows Update: Hardware Acceleration is disabled on my Lenovo laptop, I'm assuming after recent Windows Update.I have been using Sketchup Ver:17 successfully until recently. Now, those files wont load.I get the following message,"Hardware acceleration is unsupported or has been disabled on...
  9. Problem with Sea of thieves.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Sea of thieves.: When I start the game sea of waves, I get an error: game services are not available. Please try again later. Lavenderbard. I've tried everything from deleting the game and checking the integrity of the files, to changing xbox accounts. Please help with this problem!...
  10. Corasair HS35 headset mic problems

Corasair HS35 headset mic problems: I have an Acer Aspire VX laptop and a Corsair HS35 headset that refuse to work together The audio will play through the headset just fine but I cannot get the microphone to work. When plugged into the 3.5mm port on my laptop I do not see the headset show up in the drop down...