Windows 10: Windows 10 problems, not fixed since windows xp

Discus and support Windows 10 problems, not fixed since windows xp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Social web... So the issue with technology now is its "social" this trend started with facebook, and now its spreading like a virus. I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JSSlqs, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JSSlqs Win User

Windows 10 problems, not fixed since windows xp

Social web...

So the issue with technology now is its "social" this trend started with facebook, and now its spreading like a virus. I thought microsoft wasnt going with this and was going to fight it ?? But now you seem to have embraced the whole thing, by lowering the power of windows on par with android phones, etc ? I want a pc to be good at processing on the desktop and games and apps, not social where it is just fast enough for using the web. You know cloud will never even work right ?? I mean you cant get processing power for free.. what world are you guys living in ?? I will explain, I mean it seems the wohole platform is weak as a an android phone ? Just designed to show facebook ? I mean what happened to all the cool hardware of the past ?? Also I want old skool games back, like old time shooters, social games just dont cut it.

:)

JSSlqs, Sep 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 problems, not fixed since windows xp - Similar Threads - problems fixed since

2. BSOD on windows XP, how could I fix the problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on windows XP, how could I fix the problem ?: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger is available get stack...
  3. BSOD on windows XP, how could I fix the problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on windows XP, how could I fix the problem ?: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger is available get stack...
  4. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  5. Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10

Problem with Compatibility mode: Windows XP and Windows 10: Hi,1. I created a program in Windows XP years ago. When it is installed on Windows 10 without setting compatibility mode, the data created from the program is stored in an unexpected place that I cannot find. I know how to fix this problem by setting compatibility mode to XP...
  6. Windows xp installing problems

Windows xp installing problems: Hi, I am trying to install windows xp on an old computer but each time I try it gives me the error code 0x0000007e. Is there a way that I can resolve this issue?...
  7. Windows 10 problems, not fixed since windows xp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 problems, not fixed since windows xp: Ok, so I remember windows 98, I had this old pentium 1 or 2 or something and it just worked. Now after xp, we have repeated hardware problems overheating, destryoyed computers and so on... also the security from websites is not good at alll. Layout and look is not good. This...
  8. Problem installing windows 10 on an xp machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing windows 10 on an xp machine: I am trying to install windows 10 on a machine with xp using the file created from the download tool and stored on a usb flash drive. I set the boot sequence to use the usb first. When it runs, all I get is a blue windows icon in the middle of the screen. I never got a...
  9. XP to Windows 10 problems.

in Windows 10 Support
    XP to Windows 10 problems.: XP to Windows 10. Some time ago I installed Windows 10. It is great. I need to correct some old files which were made using XP. I cannot copy and paste from MS Word to MS Word with Windows 10. Any ideas please. 58673
  10. Windows 10 and windows XP dual boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and windows XP dual boot problem: Hello, I recently upgraded my windows 7 to 10. I had XP installed also. After the upgrade i couldn't boot from XP anymore(but it was showed on the boot list) so reinstalled it. Now windows 10 doesnt appear in my boot list so i cant boot from it anymore. Any ideas how to make...