Windows 10: windows 10 problems on dell inspire laptop

Discus and support windows 10 problems on dell inspire laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My start menu, mail and settings all disappeared. could it have been caused by installing mcafee defender? at one point the winkey-x allowed me to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by csk451, Nov 29, 2018.

1. csk451 Win User

windows 10 problems on dell inspire laptop

My start menu, mail and settings all disappeared. could it have been caused by installing mcafee defender? at one point the winkey-x allowed me to open settings and I tried to repair the mail setting, which seems to have removed the mail completely

:)

csk451, Nov 29, 2018

2. Windos 10 upgrade for Dell Inspiration One 2330

Thanks for your response.

I have a Dell Inspiration One 2330

Intel i7-3770S CPU @ 3.10GHz

RAM 8.00 GB

64-bit OS x64-based processor

Running Windows 8.1

The upgrade tool says, "We're validating Windows 10 for your PC." This is the message since the beginning of August.

The rig is on the list of up-gradable machines:

Für das Windows 10 October 2018 Update und frühere Versionen von Windows 10 getestete Dell Computer | Dell Deutschland

What's my next step? Thanks.

MartyHerscovitz, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

windows 10 problems on dell inspire laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 problems on dell inspire laptop - Similar Threads - problems dell inspire

2. Dell Inspiration 3000 Windows 10 laptop fans wont stop running even when laptop is off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiration 3000 Windows 10 laptop fans wont stop running even when laptop is off: Hi, I've had this for maybe 1 month now and I've tried using others posts to resolve it but it wont stop. I cant give any more specs than what i said in the top but I come to wake up in the middle of the night with my fans as loud as they can be and the vents and top keyboard...
  3. Dell Inspiration 3000 Windows 10 laptop fans wont stop running even when laptop is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiration 3000 Windows 10 laptop fans wont stop running even when laptop is off: Hi, I've had this for maybe 1 month now and I've tried using others posts to resolve it but it wont stop. I cant give any more specs than what i said in the top but I come to wake up in the middle of the night with my fans as loud as they can be and the vents and top keyboard...
  4. Dell Inspiration 3000 Windows 10 laptop fans wont stop running even when laptop is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems with Windows 10 and Dell Laptop FUSION Failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows 10 and Dell Laptop FUSION Failure.: I had problems with the Windows 11 upgrade - black screen etc, so I reverted back to Windows 10 which is working fine as before except now the Dell update is saying that an update is available, and the problem is that it keeps failing saying that 'the feature you are trying...
  6. Issue Adding External speakers to Dell Inspiration Laptop

Issue Adding External speakers to Dell Inspiration Laptop: Bought AMAZONbasics external speakers Set up appeared very easy plug in USB; plug in 3.5 mm audio cable in Dell. I'm not computer savvy read senior but that understood, followed directions, light came on the speakers as the quick start said they would but I don't have any...
  7. Wifi Connection problem in Windows 10 Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Connection problem in Windows 10 Dell Laptop: HI Wifi Connection problem in Windows 10 laptop. in-order to get back my connection, i need to reset network adapter and restart my laptop. Nowadays doing it everyday. Have done few fixes from internet...nothing is working out. looking for permanent fix. Kindly advise....
  8. Laptop malfunction (Dell Inspiration 1500)

Laptop malfunction (Dell Inspiration 1500): Hello I have a technical issue relating my laptop, My 1 year warrenty for my laptop recently overdued. It never had any malfuntions except for battery problems. Recently my laptop has been acting extremly strange. It wouldnt even start up, so I decided to run a Recovery...
  9. Dell laptop windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop windows 10 problem: i bought a used laptop with no apps from the store and try to install Microsoft word app to my computer after finishing installing it asks me to update the computer and i click yes after 1 hr it finish updating and start preparing windows then it can't finish for about 24...
  10. Inspire me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inspire me: How do I get Inspire Me back on Fresh Paint with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/inspire-me/2d6f5124-93e6-4805-a81c-e9643f36683f