Windows 10: Windows 10 Problems Resolved

Discus and support Windows 10 Problems Resolved in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Finally, after years of disastrous updates and issues with Windows 10, I have found a solution. I have been fortunate enough, because I have an old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Player825071963, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Problems Resolved

Finally, after years of disastrous updates and issues with Windows 10, I have found a solution.

I have been fortunate enough, because I have an old laptop running Windows 7, so when Windows 10 became unstable, I could always revert to my old trusty Windows 7 laptop. Obviously with support for Windows 7 now at an end, I cannot use this apart from general browsing.

This left me with a problem. Do I continue with Windows 10, invest in another Windows 10 laptop, or move to a reliable alternative? Continuing with my current laptop is difficult because when I need it most, I can never rely on it to perform even the most basic tasks. Buying a new Windows 10 laptop wouldn't solve the horrendous performance of Windows 10, as the laptop won't be the problem as the issue would still be the Windows 10 operating system.

Solution: The solution I have found to be the most effective is the iPad Pro. It boots up immediately. Updates run smoothly, and one can carry out basic tasks as required, and use it for more advanced purposes as well. Basically, I now have a solution for my everyday computing needs. It does everything a Windows 10 device struggles with.

As for my old Windows 7 laptop, I will be using a Linux distribution. Again this is likely to be significantly better than Windows 10. Anyone looking to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - quite simply don't do it. Move to Linux instead.

What am I going to do with my Windows 10 laptop? Either sell it, or use it for hard drive storage space; provided I can get it to work!!

Finally, after years of frustration with Windows 10, I have found a solution. Ditch Windows 10 and use Apple, Chromebooks or Linux.

Regards.

:)

Player825071963, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Problems Resolved

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Problems Resolved

1. Windows 10 Problems Resolved - Similar Threads - Problems Resolved

2. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  3. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?: USB ports not functioning well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-for-the-usb-device-descriptor-failed/5595a052-6caf-4111-953c-142d0cffa413
  4. a request for the usb device descriptor failed. code 43, how do you resolve this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...: After starting my PC as usual, I realize that my 365 applications as well as the EDGE browser display an error at the level of the login account saying that it is not possible to access my account and invites me to log in to resolve the problem. Once I attempt to log in, the...
  6. How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...

How can I resolve the “We encountered a problem. [1001]” error when logging into Microsoft...: After starting my PC as usual, I realize that my 365 applications as well as the EDGE browser display an error at the level of the login account saying that it is not possible to access my account and invites me to log in to resolve the problem. Once I attempt to log in, the...
  7. I used all he method to resolve this issue but still i am facing this problem again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I used all he method to resolve this issue but still i am facing this problem again and again: I have the issue shown in the picture I already used all the troubleshooting method but sill it s not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-all-he-method-to-resolve-this-issue-but/661d9c7d-c51d-4a10-a377-c1248b14b366
  8. I used all he method to resolve this issue but still i am facing this problem again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used all he method to resolve this issue but still i am facing this problem again and again: I have the issue shown in the picture I already used all the troubleshooting method but sill it s not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-all-he-method-to-resolve-this-issue-but/661d9c7d-c51d-4a10-a377-c1248b14b366
  9. I used all he method to resolve this issue but still i am facing this problem again and again

10. How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve problem with applications hanging when trying to print, save to PDF, or take...: I recently began having problems printing, saving to PDF, and taking screen captures. I went into Devices and Printers in Control Panel; when I right click on a printer, in Control Panel, Control Panel stops responding and I need to force it to close. In the Services App, the...