Windows 10: Windows-10 problems rised last days

Discus and support Windows-10 problems rised last days in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have attached a word document with 3 screenshots while, trying unsuccessfuly to run some windows 10 applications. I tried to overcome it by SFC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shmuel, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Shmuel Win User

Windows-10 problems rised last days

I have attached a word document with 3 screenshots while, trying unsuccessfuly to run some windows 10 applications.

I tried to overcome it by SFC and DISM commands, with no success.

Can you help ?

:)

Shmuel, Feb 20, 2016

2. Windows keeps turning off the security center.

I have been facing same problem from last 3 days. On the start up windows ask to choose an app to open '.tmp' file.

The security center also keeps itself turning off. I tried many times by enabling it through Running 'services.msc' but after some time the same problem rises again.

What to do?

ManinderSekhon, Feb 20, 2016
  3. No results from Bing

I have a Nokia Lumia 800 and for the last two days the Bing search engine (opened using the Search button phone) has returned no web results for basic searches (eg 'batman', 'dark knight rises').

Entering these words returns with 'No results for dark knight rises' which at this rime is very unusual.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Please advise as it is difficult to trust the results I get from Bing if it cannot return results for simple searches.

SeasonsOfMist, Feb 20, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, you've probably two basic options, assuming you aren't in the habit of using 3rd party disk imaging, which would enable you to restore an image you had created before the problem occurred. (You should seriously consider using that especially as Win 10 is relatively fragile for too many).

1. Check for any conflicts with any of your possibly many installed programs and shell extensions
    2. An in-place upgrade repair install (lengthy, very useful, but no guarantee of fixing this).

1. Check your symptoms after a clean boot (if unsure how, search for 'Clean boot Windows 10')
    If your symptoms disappear, then progressively enable programs until they reappear.
    2. If not solved, check your symptoms in Safe Mode (Shift + Restart and follow the prompts).
    If still present, try an In-place upgrade repair install.
    How? See the Tutorial section.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

If not present, return to a clean boot.
    Download and install Shellexview, hide all MS extensions, disable all others.
    Check symptoms
    If not present, progressively enable extensions (e.b. binary chop) until the symptoms recur.

Good luck..

dalchina, Feb 23, 2016
  5. Shmuel Win User
    Thank you for your reply. Though I'm the administrator of my home compters, I miss a lot of knowledge and expieience of how to do it.
    I'm goin to google to learn and try it, step by step.
    When I finish, I'll give more detailed feedback.

thanks again,

Shmuel, Feb 23, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Read this link on step by step instructions for clean boot.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...conflicts.html

OldMike65, Feb 23, 2016
  7. Shmuel Win User
    Thanks to all of you.
    I made clean-boot, eliminating different non system services. Finaly I have uninstalled 2 nonused programs, one of them is "freemake improver". The mentioned errors were solved.

While running clean boot I recognized that I lost my internet connection, maybe because of net hardware problems. My next step is to give it to a lab to check it.

This ishue can be closed.

Thanks again.

Shmuel, Feb 23, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

Thanks for letting us know..

dalchina, Feb 23, 2016
  9. Shmuel Win User
    I decided to reinstall windows 10 from zero, before entering the lab.
    After instalation everything works OK. No hardware missfunction.

All faults, seem to be, are of Windows 10 system.

Shmuel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows-10 problems rised last days - Similar Threads - problems rised last

2. Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos; I'm having problems over the last two days;: Firstly I have lost the 'On this day' facility - at 87 it has been a daily 'must view' task as a happy reminder of days gone by.Secondly When trying to SHARE photos - clicking on the appropriate Contact doesn't work, and going onto Mail,- the screene gives a flash of blue and...
  3. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days: Hey guys,after already having stability issues and blue screens mid this year, I did a clean reinstall of windows a month back and everything was running smooth until a few days ago, I didn't change anything in my system when it started and I kept all drivers up to date. Here...
  4. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days: Hey guys,after already having stability issues and blue screens mid this year, I did a clean reinstall of windows a month back and everything was running smooth until a few days ago, I didn't change anything in my system when it started and I kept all drivers up to date. Here...
  5. Windows 10 multiple BSODs last few days

6. Issue with Windows 10 colors last 2 days

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Windows 10 colors last 2 days: I am attaching a picture to show the issue , but any Web page and some programs , basically anything that seems to have a mostly white background , including this forum , has this issue , it is not happening on my Windows 7pc so I have ruled out the Monitor , just Win 10 , my...
  7. Windows 10 search last 31 days

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search last 31 days: Hello All, I am trying to automate some routine tasks using TinyTask. One of the tasks is to search for files for the last 30 days. I am using the following: 81?-?????_C*.xlsx datemodified:‎ 9/‎14/‎2020 ..10/4/2020 Is it possible to set do a search for the last 31 days...
  8. Issues last two days

Issues last two days: Hi, Last two days sites I use a lot are blocked ie: bbc news, yahoo mail and others. Some work but are very slow to start. ie Gmail, Audible. I have used Edge and Chrome no difference. Tried disabling virus/firewall. No difference. All worked fine before. Not changed or...
  9. HUGE fps problems occuring over the last few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE fps problems occuring over the last few days.: SPECS: XPS 15 9570 Dedicated GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 1050ti with Max-q Design Integrated GPU: IntelR UHD Graphics 630 i7-8750H CPU 512GB 16GB RAM My problems are very similar to the ones outlined in this post same laptop, same specs, problems occured in the same month:...
  10. My last day with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    My last day with Windows 10: I just wanted to tell you my experience with Windows 10 and why I have decided not to use it anymore. Sorry for my English. The main reason for not to use Windows is that I want a cumputer that I can control and I don't want a computer that controls my life. I don't want...