Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows 10 is not updating windows 10 has also stopped displaying pictures Why ? it is a new pc with full windows 10 installed!!!!! WHY HAS IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by frankie.o, Sep 19, 2019.

1. frankie.o Win User

WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS

my windows 10 is not updating windows 10 has also stopped displaying pictures Why ?

it is a new pc with full windows 10 installed!!!!!

WHY HAS IT BEEN FELT THAT THIS OPERATING SYSTEM SHOULD BE SO COMPLEX !!!!!!!??????

WINDOWS 8.1WASNT PERFECT BUT IT WAS CAPABLE OF BEING WORK WITH …..CAN EDGE AND BINGE BE COMPLETELY ELEMITED FROM WINDOWS

:)

frankie.o, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS

1. WINDOWS 10 PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - PROBLEMS

2. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  3. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  4. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  6. Internet Download Speed Problem

Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  7. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  8. Network lag spike problems

Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  9. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  10. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......