Windows 10: windows 10 prod key

Discus and support windows 10 prod key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; purchased under one account but had it hacked so closed it , now i cant get back on that account to show my purchase, do i have to buy a new one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkGray30, Dec 30, 2019.

1. windows 10 prod key

purchased under one account but had it hacked so closed it , now i cant get back on that account to show my purchase, do i have to buy a new one

:)

MarkGray30, Dec 30, 2019
  2. encom45 Win User

Windows 10 Prod key shows different

I have installed windows 10 pro on newly installed pc, I purchased a key while back i used an app called prodkey to find what the prod key is so i could use the same key for new pc. however when i activate with key that i bought Prod key reports it as a different key all together *Confused I guess im little confused on this as well with how it handles License keys like it is activated but not - lot different than Win7. Does windows 10 actually require a key after a fresh install, the step where it asks to put in product key I skipped that step as i would do it later but when i go to System in control panel it says Windows is activated huh? so i selected change product key and put in the key i purchased not sure why the app prod key shows a totally different prod key from C:\windows.

encom45, Dec 30, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 30, 2019
  4. windows 10 prod key

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 prod key

1. windows 10 prod key - Similar Threads - prod key

2. I have Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft keeps prodding me to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. Can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft keeps prodding me to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. Can I...: For example, Windows Hello settings, AutoCorrect entries, foreign language dictionaries and keyboards, keyboard shortcuts, network and printer connections. I would like to keep these settings when I migrate to Win 11. What's the best way to do this?If this question has been...
  3. upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home, prod key not recognized

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home, prod key not recognized: I purchased the product key from Microsoft but when I enter the last digit it won't accept the key as valid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-81-to-10-home-prod-key-not-recognized/90e1f4e1-c3f0-44a3-a36b-5d0d840b403e
  4. upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home, prod key not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home, prod key not recognized: I purchased the product key from Microsoft but when I enter the last digit it won't accept the key as valid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-81-to-10-home-prod-key-not-recognized/90e1f4e1-c3f0-44a3-a36b-5d0d840b403e
  5. upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home, prod key not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. prod key

in Windows 10 Customization
    prod key: I got a windows 10 prod. key to use on my Mac computer It worked before .then I got email about instilling windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prod-key/9885b60e-fbb6-425b-8a03-61f7a5d2cc1a
  7. Can I download latest Win10-64 install file & use a 2017 Prod Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I download latest Win10-64 install file & use a 2017 Prod Key?: I have WIN10-64 installation files (msu & iso) from 2017 with a valid Product Key from the same year. This Win10 was purchased using an attractive educational discount from my college before I graduated. I finally have a use to upgrade a PC running Win7. I started the...
  8. how do i find where to downlod a previous prod key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i find where to downlod a previous prod key: I have to re download the windows 10 professional prod key i have onboard my pc? its locked in safe mode so i need to wipe it clear then re install the windows i have onboard? prod key is: WYPNQ-BC467-V2W6J-TX4WX-WT2RQ Please help me find a diagnosis...
  9. Windows 10 Prod key shows different

Windows 10 Prod key shows different: I have installed windows 10 pro on newly installed pc, I purchased a key while back i used an app called prodkey to find what the prod key is so i could use the same key for new pc. however when i activate with key that i bought Prod key reports it as a different key all...
  10. Can I use win10 32 prod key in win10 64 in same machine?

Can I use win10 32 prod key in win10 64 in same machine?: Hi, I have the upgrade from win7 retail to Win10 x 32 on 1 drive and have installed from DVD Win 10 x 64 on another drive as a dual boot while I set up the 64. Both work fine. I have an Active Product key for the 32 but the 64 keeps wanting me to Activate. As I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activate key downlod