Windows 10: Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need help! I've just re-installed my Windows 10 laptop using (due to unfortunate situation) pirated installer. I have, however, saved my original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HaryadiWiratama, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation

Need help!

I've just re-installed my Windows 10 laptop using (due to unfortunate situation) pirated installer. I have, however, saved my original product key and product. But when I try to insert my product key, the system just won't accept mine! Can you help me recovering my old Windows 10?

For reference, I bought a laptop with a built-in original Windows 8 and upgraded it for free to 10.

Thank you for your support!

:)

HaryadiWiratama, Mar 29, 2019
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 29, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation

Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation

1. Windows 10 Product Activation Failed After Re-Installation - Similar Threads - Product Activation Failed

2. Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation: My MacBook Pro was down and I replaced the hard disk. I completed the re-installation of the Windows 7 Home Premium OEM version and the Bootcamp, only the Windows system was installed. Every thing is fine. However, I cannot activate the Windows using the Product Key. It...
  3. Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Product Key cannot be activated after re-installation: My MacBook Pro was down and I replaced the hard disk. I completed the re-installation of the Windows 7 Home Premium OEM version and the Bootcamp, only the Windows system was installed. Every thing is fine. However, I cannot activate the Windows using the Product Key. It...
  4. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS: Hi, I am your customer.In 2019 I bought from you Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. I have an invoice number and order reference and the whole receipt. I need to re-install my operational System Windows 10. After that, I will need to re-install Visio. I do not remember if I...
  5. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS: Hi, I am your customer.In 2019 I bought from you Microsoft Visio Professional 2019. I have an invoice number and order reference and the whole receipt. I need to re-install my operational System Windows 10. After that, I will need to re-install Visio. I do not remember if I...
  6. Re-installation of your product after re-installation of OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 activation after re-installing

Windows 10 activation after re-installing: Hello all, I am planning to re-install Windows 10. I want all my data to be deleted, so I am going to use the Media Creation Tool 2004, and create a bootable USB stick, then re-install Windows 10. But I have a doubt about the license. I actually bought the laptop from a...
  8. Windows 10 not activating after re-install

Windows 10 not activating after re-install: I updated my hardware it was basically a full rebuild and reinstalled Windows from a boot drive. It installed just fine, but won't activate now. I tried doing a reset and reinstall, and it still isn't working. Under Activation in the Settings, it gives me this error code:...
  9. Activating windows 10 after re-instalation

Activating windows 10 after re-instalation: My machine crashed and i had to re install windows. I am now using my machine but windows is not activated.My question is , how do i recover my old activation code or otherwise re-activate windows?...
  10. Windows 10 Activation - After Re Installation

Windows 10 Activation - After Re Installation: Hi My name is Tariq, I need assistance regarding activation of my Laptop Windows 10. When i bought there were windows 7 Installed then automatically upgraded to windows 10. Then one day my laptop windows get corrupted and I reinstall windows 10. now after installation,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product activation failed after window 10

2. product activation failed windows 10