Windows 10: Windows 10 Product Code

Discus and support Windows 10 Product Code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have a:Laptop with Windows 10 Home unactivated, andDesktop with Windows 10 Retail. Bought from the M/S StoreI would like to now move the retail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vic Hubs, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Vic Hubs Win User

Windows 10 Product Code

Hi,I have a:Laptop with Windows 10 Home unactivated, andDesktop with Windows 10 Retail. Bought from the M/S StoreI would like to now move the retail licence to the laptop to be able to activate it and buy Windows 11 Retail for the desktop.Best way or easiest to do this please.Thank youRegardsVic

:)

Vic Hubs, Nov 25, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Product Code

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Product Code

1. Windows 10 Product Code - Similar Threads - Product Code

2. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  3. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed: purchased an app "wikicamp australia". got a code to redeem. entered the code. message says code already redeemed.paid twice. not the problem. i just want the app on my laptop...
  4. have been given a product code to redeem and entered it and message says already been redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows code says "Product key used on another device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows code says "Product key used on another device": I tried to activate windows 11 Pro N using 11 Pro I dont know why i selected 11 pro N without knowing the difference when i installed windows on my new pc a few days ago then i was told i couldnt do that so i just did a clean install of windows. In the new install, the dark...
  6. Windows code says "Product key used on another device"

Windows code says "Product key used on another device": I tried to activate windows 11 Pro N using 11 Pro I dont know why i selected 11 pro N without knowing the difference when i installed windows on my new pc a few days ago then i was told i couldnt do that so i just did a clean install of windows. In the new install, the dark...
  7. lost product code

lost product code: I have an old NUC pc i have the usb installer but iv lost the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-code/65f5da7a-6709-4635-b8f3-03eba73ae629
  8. lost product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost product code: I have an old NUC pc i have the usb installer but iv lost the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-code/65f5da7a-6709-4635-b8f3-03eba73ae629
  9. lost product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 Product Key Upgrade Fail - Error code: 0x8007251D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Product Key Upgrade Fail - Error code: 0x8007251D: So i got this PC which came with Windows 10 home a couple years back and i just wanted to do some personalization and some other stuff like having better protection etc, one of my family members works as an IT guy and has TONS of junk computers so i asked him if he had one...