Windows 10: Windows 10 Product ID Changed .?

Discus and support Windows 10 Product ID Changed .? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there.. I did a windows 10 reinstall on my Thinkpad Laptop. I did it previously, and my windows got activated automatically, but this time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajatJainfzd, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Product ID Changed .?

Hello there..

I did a windows 10 reinstall on my Thinkpad Laptop. I did it previously, and my windows got activated automatically, but this time it not..

i logged in with same Microsoft Account, but its not activated ..

I got the windows with the laptop only when i bought it. ..

Before reinstalling i took backup of my laptop credentials with a tool..

now i noticed that my Product ID is different..

Is it possible that Product ID is changed. ?? becoz as far i knw, its the hardware ID.

Please Guide..

Rajat Jain

:)

RajatJainfzd, Dec 26, 2020

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Product ID Changed .?

About change in product id of windows 10

Good evening everyone.....

I purchased a Dell laptop with pre-installed Win-10(pro).

Initially, product-id was with "OEM" tag but after updating windows, it changed to a totally different id.

Now the product-id is xxxxx-x0000-00000-AAxxxx.

I am not getting whats the matter....!

Replies are appreciated.

ShubhamAgrawalST, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Product ID Changed .?

1. Windows 10 Product ID Changed .? - Similar Threads - Product Changed

2. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  3. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change product key: How to change the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-product-key/81067620-2ea1-4734-a845-1bc452bd497f
  4. How to change product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  6. Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?

Does Ractivating Windows 11 with my product key revert/undo hwid changes done by a spoofer?: I spoofed my pc a while back and i've been looking for ways to revert it and i also dont want to reset my pc. So does reactivating my windows 11 with my product key undo the changes?...
  7. After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...: Hello all!I recently am facing this issue, where after clicking "Change Product Key" in system activation, the entire settings app freezes. and the only way to close the app is by closing window via task bar. I am considering upgrading my windows version but it's not letting...
  8. After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...

After clicking "Change Product Key" in Microsoft activation in settings, the Settings app...: Hello all!I recently am facing this issue, where after clicking "Change Product Key" in system activation, the entire settings app freezes. and the only way to close the app is by closing window via task bar. I am considering upgrading my windows version but it's not letting...
  9. product keys change problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product keys change problem: hi my laptop hard drive corrupted so i installed new hard drive and installed window 11 and i am installing my old original windows 10 product key now i have problem here is the screenshot has been appointed together....
  10. product keys change problem

product keys change problem: hi my laptop hard drive corrupted so i installed new hard drive and installed window 11 and i am installing my old original windows 10 product key now i have problem here is the screenshot has been appointed together....