Windows 10: Windows 10 product key from an organization?

Discus and support Windows 10 product key from an organization? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had an unlicensed version of Windows 10 running on my laptop for a while and eventually I got so irritated with the "activate windows" watermark that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arnuuv, Feb 17, 2020.

1. /u/arnuuv Win User

Windows 10 product key from an organization?

I had an unlicensed version of Windows 10 running on my laptop for a while and eventually I got so irritated with the "activate windows" watermark that I looked for free ways to remove it. Eventually, I was lead to a series of command prompts that made me connect to a KMS server and I used a product key that did activate my version of Windows from what I understood. This solved the problem, but now my settings say that "Windows is activated using your organization's activation". Should I be concerned? And if so, what do I do to remove this?

submitted by /u/arnuuv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/arnuuv, Feb 17, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 17, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 product key from an organization? - Similar Threads - product key organization

2. i try to activate my windows product key but they are asking of organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i try to activate my windows product key but they are asking of organization: i try to activate my windows product key but they are asking of organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-activate-my-windows-product-key-but-they/cb5e71e8-327e-4304-8ae3-0ebd18eceecf
  3. Product Key Organization Activation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Organization Activation Error: When I upgraded to Windows 11, for the first day was fine. The next, day I find that I need to activate Windows. After changing the product key to what I think is valid because it worked before the windows 11 update, It then says that I need to sign back in to the...
  4. Product Key Organization Activation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key Organization Activation Error: When I upgraded to Windows 11, for the first day was fine. The next, day I find that I need to activate Windows. After changing the product key to what I think is valid because it worked before the windows 11 update, It then says that I need to sign back in to the...
  5. How to remove windows product key permanently "activated by your organization"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove windows product key permanently "activated by your organization": I'm having trouble removing my product key. I tried to delete my product key by entering the code:slmgr /upk, slmgr /cpky and slmgr /rearm on CMD. This will remove the product key temporarily and say, "Windows is not activated".But when a new windows update came in and...
  6. How to remove windows product key permanently "activated by your organization"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove windows product key permanently "activated by your organization": I'm having trouble removing my product key. I tried to delete my product key by entering the code:slmgr /upk, slmgr /cpky and slmgr /rearm on CMD. This will remove the product key temporarily and say, "Windows is not activated".But when a new windows update came in and...
  7. Acquire Windows 10 product key from purchase

Acquire Windows 10 product key from purchase: I'm needing my windows 10 product key so that I can reinstall windows. I've lost my card that has the product key on it and all I have is the receipt/invoice from Newegg. This product key was not attached to a Microsoft account and my login account was a local account....
  8. Reinstall Windows from USB Key - Windows 10 Product Key

Reinstall Windows from USB Key - Windows 10 Product Key: I am currently trying to clean up a computer at work and I decided that it needs a total wipe. Since it is a work computer, I do not want to attach a Microsoft account to it for the Windows 10 product key (it is incredibly frustrating that you need to do this now), but may...
  9. Forgot my product key from Windows 10

Forgot my product key from Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to do a clean Windows 10 installation on my laptop but i was accidentally chose go back to previous version of Windows 8. my laptop was got free upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 and i don't know my Windows product key.. Please help!...
  10. Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

Windows 10 Organization Activation Key: I got a Windows Activation Key but it says that I am activated via an organization. I got the key from my dad and he works with technology, so just asking you guys if he can monitor my computer via organization activation key? 70677

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product key organization