Windows 10: Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

Discus and support Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Support, I've purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD from the retail store here in India, While scratching the Product the sticker came off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Avinash Gade, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

Hi Support,

I've purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD from the retail store here in India,

While scratching the Product the sticker came off and resulted in the loss of a few characters.

I've contacted Support through call and they've opened a case/ticket : 1010503135

The Lady on the support call asked me to mail to "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and i did the same with the attachment of the product case image, however the mail never went through and displayed the following error :

The response from the remote server was:

550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS201806281

I tried again calling on the Support Numbers and never got the response that i got from any of them.

Request you to please help me out in getting my Product Key.

Regards,

Avinash Gade

:)

Avinash Gade, Sep 15, 2020
  2. GetFitDad Win User

Faulty scratch off reveals no product key

New computer with windows 10 installed. Have to scratch a pink scratch off to reveal product key to activate windows. There is no product key revealed after scratching off. What do I do?

GetFitDad, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Product key is scratched

Hi,

While scratching the "microsoft"sticker out of the new Windows 10 CD to reveal teh product Key, it's scratched and cannot be read

how can I install Windows on my new laptop?

EhabMattar, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

scratch my product key too hard

I had bought a windows 10 CD and scratch the product key too hard..

what my next step..

GarrySylvester, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

1. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal - Similar Threads - Product Key issue

2. How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you scratch off Product key for windows 11?: I have the physcial copy of windows 11 with the pink tape where it says you have to 'Gently scratch to reveal product key" I have been scratching it for about an hour and so far nothing has shown. I really don't want to accidently destroy the key, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...
  3. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  4. What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when scratching the COA label does not reveal a product key for Windows 11...: I purchased Windows 11 Pro from Amazon.com Jan. 18, 2022 for $169 and installed it on my home built computer. After the installation it asked me to enter the Product Key which it said would be revealed by "Gently Scratching" the COA label. Scratching the COA label did not...
  5. Looking to buy a Windows 10 Product Key for a PC Build from Scratch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking to buy a Windows 10 Product Key for a PC Build from Scratch.: [ATTACH] Hey, I was just wondering whether this is the actual product key for Windows 10, like, will they send it to me as a product key? https://preview.redd.it/1w6726w31je51.png?width=596&format=png&auto=webp&s=cdf03870b1d49ababa66e69e4656228e1d5e8762 submitted by...
  6. Reveal Installed Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reveal Installed Product Key: Hi, I am trying to find my Installed product by using the wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey. But after hitting the enter on administrator command prompt windows its displays nothing but empty whitespace and exit. can you please help me with...
  7. Windows 10 product key issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 product key issue: Hello, a while ago I ran this program on my pc, but when I ran it, it corrupted files on my pc such as my windows product key and the reset process. I have tried resetting my pc it gets about half way and then just stops....
  8. tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tried to scratch the the gray matter offf the the product key.: I bought a Microsoft Office product from Walmart, when I went to scratch off the gray matter to display the product key the numbers came off with it. Is there some way to use the serial numbers to confirm the installation of my product online....
  9. 'Gently scratch to reveal product key' isn't scratchable on Windows 10 licence pink tape -...

'Gently scratch to reveal product key' isn't scratchable on Windows 10 licence pink tape -...: Hi everyone, just had a problem with figuring out how to reveal the Windows 10 product key after buying the OS through an OEM PC. TL&DR - look on your PC for the OEM sticker with the scratch panel if you end up with a pink tape in your licence key folder. Details......
  10. OEM Product Key - Tool Available To Reveal It

OEM Product Key - Tool Available To Reveal It: Newer PCs and laptops shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 no longer come with a Certificate of Authenticity attached to the back or bottom of the PC. Instead, PC manufacturers have worked with Microsoft to embed the product key directly into the BIOS or EFI....