Windows 10: Windows 10 product key issue

Discus and support Windows 10 product key issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, a while ago I ran this program on my pc, but when I ran it, it corrupted files on my pc such as my windows product key and the reset process. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VicoInnocenti, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 product key issue

Hello, a while ago I ran this program on my pc, but when I ran it, it corrupted files on my pc such as my windows product key and the reset process. I have tried resetting my pc it gets about half way and then just stops.

:)

VicoInnocenti, Mar 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Mar 19, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 product key issue

Windows 10 Product Key

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to skip the activation step and install Windows 10. After the installation is complete, you can activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps provided below:

• Press “Windows key + R”, type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Refer the link below for information regarding activation:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 product key issue

1. Windows 10 product key issue - Similar Threads - product key issue

2. Product key issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key issue.: Hello! So i recently got a new laptop which is an HP Laptop and has window 11. My product key says to be activated in the settings, but whenever i enter the app 'Word' to view my files i get a pop-up telling me that my key is expiring the 9 May 2023. Is this an error that i...
  3. WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY ISSUE: Hi good day, I would like to have some clarification related to the below topic:I have purchased on 03 June 2019 a product key from Microsoft Store for my work pc running windows 10 pro for workstation & it is activated since then without any issue.Yesterday, i have purchased...
  4. Issues with a Windows 10 Pro Product Key

Issues with a Windows 10 Pro Product Key: I am trying to activate a Windows 10 Pro product key on a new computer, but I am getting an activation error 0x803f7001. To check if the key was faulty I entered it on my current computer, where it functioned as intended. I am therefore able to use the license on my current...
  5. Window product Key issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window product Key issue: Hi,I need your support to install window 10. I had purchased Hp Laptop with preinstalled window 10. My laptop crashed and gone for hardawre change . I got it changed. I haven't taken back up and lost all evidences of product key.How i can get that as i lost every thing....
  6. product key issue

product key issue: Hi there, I bought an HP pc and windows office so had a product key which I used. Then I returned the HP and got an MacBook air. How do I activate windows on the new computer?...
  7. Product key issue

Product key issue: Hello, I recently bought a pre-owned amd pc, the product key that was installed on the pc was fine as I was able to update without any issues, well my friend was cleaning it for me and decided to do a brand new installation of windows 10 pro … well it was pirated and now I'm...
  8. product key issues

product key issues: so been -trying to change my product key but it just remains like this below after typing in the product key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-issues/9f924abe-7c2d-493f-a469-f38a3965f7c9"
  9. Windows product key issue

Windows product key issue: My laptop was formerly my work laptop on my company network. I purchased the old laptop when we were issued new laptops. The windows license (from my company) expired so I purchased Windows 10 and installed it. The laptop will not let me change the product key to the new...
  10. Product key issues

Product key issues: hi i had a dell laptop that was pre installed with windows 8, i got free update to windows 10 home, now i have changed my device because of hardware failures in that laptop and i am using an assembled pc and i want to use the same windows 10 home, i have my product key...