Windows 10: windows 10 product key not working anymore

Discus and support windows 10 product key not working anymore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate windows 10 but the product key isn't working. I remove the product key from my previous computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aquila7410, Jul 19, 2020.

1. windows 10 product key not working anymore

I recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate windows 10 but the product key isn't working.
    I remove the product key from my previous computer and now even when I try to reactivate the product key on my previous PC, it doesn't work.
    What could be the issue ?

:)

aquila7410, Jul 19, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Rado D Win User

windows 10 product key not working anymore

Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 product key not working anymore

1. windows 10 product key not working anymore - Similar Threads - product key working

2. Windows 10 home key not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home key not working anymore.: I had issues with my PC turning off and powering back on randomly so I decided to disconnect everything and put it it back together to make sure everything was plugged in all the way and reseated my CPU. After doing this I noticed that I had the Windows watermark on my screen...
  3. Windows 10 home key not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home key not working anymore.: I had issues with my PC turning off and powering back on randomly so I decided to disconnect everything and put it it back together to make sure everything was plugged in all the way and reseated my CPU. After doing this I noticed that I had the Windows watermark on my screen...
  4. Windows 10 home key not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  6. Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 DVD Product Key "This Product Key Doesn't Work": I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home DVD from an Authorized Dealer. I am installing onto a new system. The product Key was covered by the scratch off decal when purchased. The scratch off was intact when purchased and until I unpackaged the disk for install this morning....
  7. Product Key isn't working anymore

Product Key isn't working anymore: I purchased this laptopDell Inspiron with a pre-loaded windows 10 home Single Line version Recently My Windows got updated through Windows Update, and now it's popping this alert again and again. I tried to insert the old Product Key but it is denying stating "The Product Key...
  8. Windows 10 Product Key Not working

Windows 10 Product Key Not working: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope y'all are doing well. not like welp, I have a problem. Here's the problem: So I restarted my computer because I had mass of storage so I deleted every file, except the personal ones. and it said: Activate Windows. I was saying to myself,...
  9. product key off a pc that doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key off a pc that doesnt work anymore: does anyone know how I can get the product key or digital lisence off my old computer that doesn't work anymore it does stil show up on my devices on my Microsoft account but I cant find anything about it being that im using the new computer that I want to activate with the...
  10. Windows 10 product key not work

Windows 10 product key not work: I am trying to enter my windows 10 product key to activate it, but its dose not work. It was work before on the same system but I change the mother board and cpu. please help me to solve this issue. Thanks...