Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i purchase the new PC, windows 10 is already installed, but for a reason i uninstalled it and installed windows 7, now I want to reinstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vimalsuthar, Dec 13, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC

when i purchase the new PC, windows 10 is already installed, but for a reason i uninstalled it and installed windows 7, now I want to reinstall the same windows 10 but i have not the product key, How to get it?

HOW TO GET THE SAME PRODUCT KEY FOR THE PC TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10

:)

vimalsuthar, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 13, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC

1. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY ON NEW PC - Similar Threads - PRODUCT KEY

2. Lost Product Key after moving OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Product Key after moving OS from HDD to SSD: I moved Windows 10 Pro to my SSD via booting through a separate USB Stick and that all worked. Then, probably fatally I deleted the old OS from the HDD. I thought that I could activate Windows through my digital license, which is linked to my Microsoft Account right? with...
  3. This product key isn't meant for your region. For help with this error, contact support.

This product key isn't meant for your region. For help with this error, contact support.: This product key isn't meant for your region. For help with this error, contact support. The above message is what I received , I live in ARUBA, I purchased Office365 via Amazon...
  4. not finding my Product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    not finding my Product key: hey, My windows needs activation but I dnt have a product key.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-finding-my-product-key/180f2451-bccc-4aea-bbd6-52ef2f8c1dd8
  5. Product Key

Product Key: where do i find my windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/a404009d-71ec-404a-b7ae-4d925a3ca6ec
  6. product key

product key: hi while i am installing my win 10 software from my pack, i crashed the product key but i am already have all the codes on my package and i am also have a part of the product key, so haw can i get the lost digits...
  7. Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 product key: I bought an Asus notebook last month. Immediately after connecting to the internet it attempted to perform a Windows update which resulted in a corrupted drive. Now it won't boot but is in a spool trying to uninstall updates. I have created a bootable USB using the Windows...
  8. assist me with a working generic product key

assist me with a working generic product key: my windows is expiring today.someone to help me with a working product key please so that i can unlock it.mine is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assist-me-with-a-working-generic-product-key/1c26bc34-244a-40a1-a1ee-a473ff04e916
  9. Product key

Product key: Hello, I have a problem: my computer stopped work yesterday and I had to install another windows 10 which came from my father’s computer but it was in chinese version. How can I find my old product key in order to install that on my computer?...
  10. How to get product key

How to get product key: I bought hp notebook in store with original windows 10. Unfortunately my hard drive stop working and I instaled ssd. Now I want to instal windows 10 but I don’t have product key because I didn’t get instalation disk in store, I got just win 10 already instaled on hp. how...