Windows 10: Windows 10 product key refund

Discus and support Windows 10 product key refund in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased windows 10 to upgrade my computer from windows 7. I have been unsuccessful in upgrading and would like to receive a refund for the product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeidiAlbano, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 product key refund

I purchased windows 10 to upgrade my computer from windows 7. I have been unsuccessful in upgrading and would like to receive a refund for the product code. Is that possible?

:)

HeidiAlbano, Jan 31, 2020
  2. RajivGera Win User

refund on product key

I purchased a Windows 10 Product Key. After installing I discovered my laptop already had a digitized key. Can I get a refund? Thank you.

RajivGera, Jan 31, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 product key refund

refund on windows 10 product key that has not been used

I just purchased a product key for windows 10 Home. I actually wanted Windows 10 Pro. How can I request a refund on the "Home" product key?

goombahlouie, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 product key refund

1. Windows 10 product key refund - Similar Threads - product key refund

2. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  3. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  4. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Refund and Deactivation for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refund and Deactivation for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key straight from the Windows website for a new PC build that I'm doing. I initially used the product key on one build, but since Windows kept crashing and won't boot after three times of clean install and a BIOS update, I...
  6. Refund for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate

Refund for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key straight from the Windows website for a new PC build that I'm doing. I initiatially used the product key on one build, but since Windows kept crashing or won't boot after three times of clean install and a BIOS update, I...
  7. Product refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product refund: Hello there On August 22nd have initially downloaded Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor from Microsoft Store When run it for the first time application offered purchase of premium option which I did. Received email confirmation of purchase but no download link for...
  8. Refund policy information on Windows 10 product key

Refund policy information on Windows 10 product key: Hello, I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft and tried to use it but it didn't work. I finally figured out how to install windows 10 but I don't need my product key...
  9. Refund upon my product key

Refund upon my product key: hi I have bought a Microsoft product key which I have installed on my machine but I would like a refund and I would like to get my windows back to the standard addition "home" without having to buy a new one thanks...
  10. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows): I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me. I have tried following the links about refunds and returning. I have looked in my Orders section. I have rummaged through support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 license refund

2. refund windows 10 on prebuilt