Windows 10: windows 10 product key

Discus and support windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought windows 10 in usb form in Germany. Now that I'm back to Iceland I can not activate it. The installation is unfortunately only in german but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AEH111, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AEH111 Win User

windows 10 product key

I bought windows 10 in usb form in Germany. Now that I'm back to Iceland I can not activate it. The installation is unfortunately only in german but I gather that my windows product key can not be validated. It leaves me with no option but to quit the installation which in and of itself is some very poor customer service. I have asked to be contacted 2 times in the customer service, left my phone number and email and was told I would be contacted within 1 minute. I was not contacted on either phone or email. This is just some next level bad service. After having bought windows for like 150 dollars and then it just doesn't work like some complete scam and I have to spend an entire day figuring this out. just great. If I could get contacted that would be unironically great.

:)

AEH111, Aug 19, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 19, 2019
  4. windows 10 product key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 product key

1. windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. I don't know the window product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't know the window product key: Good day. My windows 10 is about to expire and it keep asking for the product key but I don't know where to find it. My aunt purchased this second hand laptop and when I ask her about the product key she didn't know it also. Can you help me? What should I do to get the...
  3. Activation Says My Product Key 'did not work'.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation Says My Product Key 'did not work'.: I bought a new Activation Key and the Microsoft System says it 'does not work' and that I should try a NEW one. Then it says that I can change my Product Key....and THAT does not work. Then it tries to SELL me a NEW Windows 10 Pro for an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT OF MONEY. I'm...
  4. Trying To Find Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying To Find Windows 10 Product Key: I own a HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-g121wm (ENERGY STAR) which has been out of warranty for some time now. I need to reinstall Windows 10 now from the Refresh Windows Tool. I assume I will be prompted to enter my Certificate of Authenticity number at some point in the...
  5. How do you deactivate your windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you deactivate your windows 10 product key?: I activated my windows 10 by using the command prompt method but now I feel like it was not very safe so I was wondering if I can deactivate it so that I can purchase a real windows key. Or if anyone knows, is the command prompt method safe? submitted by /u/olafjansen...
  6. Activation of windows 10 without product key

Activation of windows 10 without product key: I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my hard drive and Reinstall windows 10 from usb. Can i still get windows 10 activation. Since my laptop came pre-installed with...
  7. windows 10 product key

windows 10 product key: I am opening a gaming computer store offering custom built PC can I buy windows 10 keys direct from Microsoft ??? I am currently purchasing keys from amazon any advice appreciated...
  8. about windows 10 product key

about windows 10 product key: my old pc have genuine windows 10 pro, i want to get that windows 10 for my new pc. what can i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-10-product-key/f76fcf95-d3fc-41c3-a2ed-2641d24a4b6b"
  9. Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.

Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.: Hello everyone, I am using a computer where I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade promotion. Everything worked fine, and I got windows 10 for free. However, I wanted to try using a KMS product key to evaluate windows on another device, but when I used slmgr, it...
  10. Licensing and product key

Licensing and product key: Hey i have a question, if i download and install the windows 10 may 2019 update and install it, do i need a product key to continue the update process? My current windows version is Windows 10 Pro 1709....