Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display...

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display even when in a web full screen. When the taskbar appears I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertStreet2, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display...

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display even when in a web full screen. When the taskbar appears I loose sight of the mouse pointer and requires me to either right or left click the mouse to re-gain sight of mouse pointer and the taskbar then vanishes. If I am typing in a Word Document and the taskbar "highlights itself" my mouse pointer vanishes and when I click the mouse, it is in a wrong location in my document which has caused me to have correct or even re-type because the cursor was in the wrong location in my document. This taskbar appe

:)

RobertStreet2, Sep 11, 2021

2. windows 10 pro 64 bit freezes randomly

Dear Zigzag3143,

I have installed almost same programs on both the computers (32 bit laptop and 64 bit desktop). The programs show no conflict (freezing) with windows 7 professional (64 bit) on the same desktop but, windows 10 pro freezes randomly with the same programs.

Interestingly, checking system before installing the upgrade to Windows 10 pro approves the system for installing the upgrade. So, there seems to be no problem with the desktop hardware for windows 10 pro.

VivekVerma_959, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Professional 64-bit services.msc

Hi,

I have Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

The base windows O.S., without any additional programs, apps, or services installed on it,

please can you provide a complete list of all services listed in services.msc, which would be required, such that the O.S. would run correctly ?

I am interested in finding out, running my computer with the absolute minimum services running on the machine.

Please email me back if required.

Thank you.

BILL12345678901234567890, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display...

Windows 10 64 Bit Professional UEFI GPT Laptop Lenovo - Virtualise??

Are you sure you read the whole tutorial? You can see this in Part Three, step 3.1:

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display... [​IMG]

... and then starting from step 3.2 the instructions about how to make it bootable.

Thema:

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display...

1. Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit problem with Taskbar randomly appearing at bottom of display... - Similar Threads - Professional Bit problem

2. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Taskbar pins not displaying pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Taskbar pins not displaying pictures: A few of my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit taskbar pins are from shortcuts rather than exe's and only those exhibit the following problem. Every time Windows starts, those shortcut pins don't display the icon picture. The only way I previously found to get the pictures to show was...
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Taskbar pins not displaying pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Taskbar pins not displaying pictures: A few of my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit taskbar pins are from shortcuts rather than exe's and only those exhibit the following problem. Every time Windows starts, those shortcut pins don't display the icon picture. The only way I previously found to get the pictures to show was...
  4. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue: I'm having an issue with my Windows 7 machine where it will not support 1080p144 over DisplayPort, and it won't even include a menu to change the refresh rate entirely. Nothing I've tried works I've searched every corner of Control Panel, reinstalled drivers, the whole suite...
  5. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue: I'm having an issue with my Windows 7 machine where it will not support 1080p144 over DisplayPort, and it won't even include a menu to change the refresh rate entirely. Nothing I've tried works I've searched every corner of Control Panel, reinstalled drivers, the whole suite...
  6. window 10 64 bit download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 64 bit download problem: So as the title said, I have a problem when I tried to download window 10 64 bit with my usb stick32 gb I've currently have window 10 32 bit right now, I also tried to download the media creation tool from another computer as well, but it doesn't work, any help? Problem:...
  7. 32 bit to 64 bit problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit to 64 bit problem: So it has been a week since i tried upgrading my windows 10 pc 32 bit to 64 bits.And when i get the setup and try to run it,it says “This app cant run on your pc” My pc is x64 bits compatible but it wont work out pls help...
  8. STATUS_FILE_LOCK_CONFLICT errors on SMB2 with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    STATUS_FILE_LOCK_CONFLICT errors on SMB2 with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit: I have been trying to debug a performance issue with a legacy application at a small retail shop I support. The shop has 5 systems running Windows 10 Professional, a "server" that is 64-bit, 2 stations both 64-bit and 2 other stations both 32 bit. The shop runs a legacy...
  9. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit: Just within the last couple of weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has started randomly freezing up. I have run Norton deep scan, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing was found. I also ran a Defrag, along with Memory Test(no errors) and Check Disk(no errors), so I am...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - sleep and display problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - sleep and display problems: After clean installing Windows 10 I came across two irritations. Irritation 1:- When my desktop awakes from sleep, it doesn't see my Seagate External drive but does see my Iomega and WD external drives! If I restart or reboot it sees them all! No exclamation marks in Device...