Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys. So, I have Windows 10 64bit Pro Retail (finnish). Normally I would be using Windows Home on my laptop, 64bit too. But my "gaming pc" /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mincci Leet, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash

Hi guys.

So, I have Windows 10 64bit Pro Retail (finnish). Normally I would be using Windows Home on my laptop, 64bit too. But my "gaming pc" / Desktop-PC has PSU issues, so I have been using the Professional version of windows on my laptop now. Until I get a new satisfying PSU Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash :p The Home version is OEM version and is "integrated" to my laptops hardware, as they usually are. First time when I did the change between the two PC's I just did a fresh install from the setup media I got with pro.

So now few days ago, my laptop began to behave irrationally, and destroying data whilst making itt inaccessible, There has been a long time some very sneaky fileless process hollower or something like it, at least ten AV companies and such have been first like "impossible" or "my bootdisk will come to aid" etc.. The truth is that nobody with skills golden as ever, can do nothing to prevent that event. Sometimes it let's to do work on my pc. at least. I am my self an IT personnel, and have self-learned since 5 year old, with my "Microprofessor II" x) Just saying, because I do know that the symptoms are not realistic before seeing. It ruined physically my phone for example, when it took over my electricity Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash :p They could not make it stop shouting psaswords etc, and I didn't manage with Odin and such equipment.. it was first 800e trash it has made.. also some motherboards, harddisks and solidstates etc. Once my friend came with linux installation media, so it would not be instantlctivatey raped down.. He just got GUI running and in about 5 minutes he has no access to any files almost, there was a virtual wifi which did not power off from the button in the pc, so, 5min and he got a "safe" linux with 0-control and sending obfuscated stuff around. It changed dvd-drives integrated firmware chip, and gave a red fatal error on boot, telling drive firmware is comporomised,, thats why I had only USB sticks for magical bootings. The joy did not last long, as the recovery and ..some useful boot sticks got empty at boot, so no usb booting,, And there is so much story, so many times tries to get help, so I wont bother you now Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash :) Waste of time, from 100% ppl.

But I am asking why after repairing the mal-scriptkiddies windows installation, it says "activate windows" on right and most of my options are not availabke before avtivating, on the website it is activated with same pc name etc.. There is one reg tweak for this, but is there some legal way, as I have paid for this. Thank you already. Miika. <3

:)

Mincci Leet, Sep 20, 2019

2. unresolved issues with windows 10 professional and windows 7 activation after crash

well I have downloaded and installed iso windows 10 professional, all good, only problem is that it did not pick-up activated version ( insider) that I had previously had and I now have windows 10 professional that needs to be activated. After having to
    wipe the hard drive after 19/09 build crash to find that windows 7 premium edition could not be activated, request for TECH SUPPORT TO ACTIVATE CURRENT EDITION

See all

Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash f2fd6452-3461-4ed3-9283-a7ab59b8f7f6.png?n=Icon_PC-Desktop_64px.png

• DESKTOP-OUAATBH ( new installation 21/09 )
    • eMachines

Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash f2fd6452-3461-4ed3-9283-a7ab59b8f7f6.png?n=Icon_PC-Desktop_64px.png

• WIN-FDPPIHLPC7K ( original activated lost with insider build update 18/09
    • eMachines

• Add a Windows Phone by signing into that phone with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
      Here's how

chandler1959, Sep 20, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash

1. Windows 10 Professional activation after recovering from a strange crash - Similar Threads - Professional activation recovering

2. Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional: Hello I was using Windows 7 Professional in my dell laptop with volume license. Now i have upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and after upgrading my windows 10 showing activated. I have not entered any new key. Now i am not able to understand which key my new windows 10...
  3. Recover Windows after crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover Windows after crash: My system crashed, so I tried to format both disks to reinstall Windows. When I try to roll back to the original version, I receive an error message that I have low memory...
  4. recover from crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recover from crash: Hello. Trying to recover from a disaster. Win 10 computer became infected or crashed hard to tell. Would not boot. Got new drive to replace sys drive c: . Microsoft tech support helped me create on my laptop which incidentally is also dead now a bootable ISO Win 10 image on a...
  5. Unable to activate Windows 10 Professional

Unable to activate Windows 10 Professional: I'm getting an error when I attempt to activate Windows 10 Professional. I have the Product Key. I'm getting the error below. To activate with this product key, this device will need to be connect to your organizations activation service....
  6. Windows 10 Professional Activation Error

Windows 10 Professional Activation Error: I recently bought the Windows 10 Professional upgrade from the Microsoft store, in order to upgrade from Windows 10 Home on my laptop. However, now Windows is saying I have Windows 10 Enterprise and that it needs to be activated. I'm getting error code 0xC004F025. I tried...
  7. Windows 10 activation fails after upgrading from home to professional

Windows 10 activation fails after upgrading from home to professional: Hi, I had a Windows 10 home edistion on my laptop with the product key. Few days ago I have purchased an upgrad to Windows 10 professional through microsoft. Now I cannot activate it neither using the old product key (error code: 0xc004f050) nor when I use...
  8. Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional

Cannot activate Windows 10 Professional: This is a really bizarre case of mine. Here s Is how it goes, I bought a "new" motherboard from a seller online which he said he tested it before and it was working. When I got home from collecting, reinstall the OS and use my professional key that I got long time ago from a...
  9. How to activate Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Support
    How to activate Windows 10 Professional: I recently brought a windows 10 professional key from arcadefuture.com .But i dont know how to activate my windows 10 via that key.This is the link from where i got the key. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Professional OEM 32/64bit Genuine License Key Product Code Please help me...
  10. Cannot recover Activation Image, Switched from Professional to Education with A pro key...

Cannot recover Activation Image, Switched from Professional to Education with A pro key...: I cannot recover my activation as Windows thinks its now an "education" version despite installing Windows 10 Pro, the Store works fine, and so does Remote Desktop trying to use a windows 10 install USB does not work either as it shows up with a vlk licence agreement instead...