Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the...

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the Network then it works until the next rebootIt does show up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnMarron, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the...

Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the Network then it works until the next rebootIt does show up on other computers on home network but not itself.Setup as private, sharing, not on domain.It does show up under quick access but not under the home network until I rest the Network.Have been trying to figure this out for several months and have tried all recommendations on the internet.

:)

JohnMarron, Jul 17, 2021

2. No computers show in Network

If we understood it correctly, the computers still do not show the Network tab after troubleshooting computer B. You may be correct that the firewall is blocking the network connection. You can try resetting the firewall settings and see if the issue will
    still persist. Follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type CMD.
    • Right-click the Command Prompt from the search result and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: netshadvfirewall reset and press
      Enter
    • Once you are done, restart your PC.

We will wait for your update about the result.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2021
  4. taward Win User

Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the...

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the...

1. Windows 10 Professional Computer Never Shows Itself on the Home Network Unless I reset the... - Similar Threads - Professional Computer Never

2. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  3. Neither computer I have can see itself, or or the other on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Neither computer I have can see itself, or or the other on home network: Private network Discovery and sharing is turned on. I have already tried setting to automatic: FDPHOST, FDRESPUB, NETMAN, UPNPHOST, PNPRPSVC, P2PSVC, P2PINMSVC I have turned on SMB. I use Bitdefender Internet Security. I don't even see a bad setting there. Anyone...
  4. Home network computers not showing

Home network computers not showing: I am having the same problem as loads of other people and have tried all the various methods to sort it. I have set the Services to automatic -I have turned on SMB - checked every setting that all the variuos help pages suggest and it stiil doesn't work. I have a desktop...
  5. Computer Reset Itself?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Reset Itself?: Hi, I'm Emily. So apparently, yesterday my computer reset itself, I think? I had a lot of apps; FireAlpaca, games like Roblox, and apps like Discord, etc. etc. Many photos in File Explorer and downloads. All of my emails connected, also using Chrome Web Store apps...
  6. Laptop does not show computers on home network

Laptop does not show computers on home network: Laptop does not show computers on home network. Finely broke down upgraded from W-7 pro to W-10 pro version 1909. Have two desk tops using Ethernet cables and two lap tops using WiFi using a router all on home network. All work great for a number years using W-7. One of the...
  7. Home Network Computers Not Showing Up

Home Network Computers Not Showing Up: I have my laptop and PC connected to the same network for file sharing, however my PC refuses to show up the network even when opening the network tab from the PC itself, even though it does show the laptop. While trying to fix this problem, someone recommended doing a...
  8. Network Explorer does not show other computing resources on home network (Windows 10,...

Network Explorer does not show other computing resources on home network (Windows 10,...: Some time ago, my network computers and NAS drives disappeared from network explorer on my home network. I can access them by typing \\(device name) in the explorer and it will return the top level folders. However, this does not help me within applications that require use...
  9. Professional and Home Networking

Professional and Home Networking: Hi, My 3 Windows 10 computers are all Professional versions, and connect fine with each other in WORKGROUP. My question relates to a PC running Home version (which we may also have soon). Before we decide I want to ensure that a Home version can connect to WORKGROUP. If...
  10. Computers in network not showing up correctly Windows 10 Home.

Computers in network not showing up correctly Windows 10 Home.: Hello I recently upgraded the 3 machines on my home network to windows 10 home. I am having frustrating issues with the network at the moment and would appreciate any help available. Currently when I open up "this PC" and click on network, only one of the 3 computers...