Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition - box or not?

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition - box or not? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I want to buy 'Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition 32/64-bit USB Drive International' on a USB. I have 2 questions about it: 1. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ms94_, Aug 11, 2020.

1. ms94_ Win User

Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition - box or not?

Hello,

I want to buy 'Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition 32/64-bit USB Drive International' on a USB.

I have 2 questions about it:

1. If I change my hardware significantly e.g. motherboard would I be able to use the same license for this new 'computer' without buying a new license? assuming it would still be used only on one computer

2. Is it possible to install other languages if it says it's only 'English International'? keyboard + interface

Specifically talking about this version:

Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition 32/64-bit USB Drive International

:)

ms94_, Aug 11, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 11, 2020
  4. cverbiest Win User

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition

I currently have Windows 7 professional.

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition or will it be downgraded to a free Home edition ?

Is there a list of deprecated or removed features ?

cverbiest, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Professional Creators Edition - box or not? - Similar Threads - Professional Creators Edition

2. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  3. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition: Evening helpdesk,I am struggling to transfer my windows 10 pro retail license key from my desktop to my new laptop that has been reformatted to windows 11 pro. I have linked my digitally signed license from the win 10 pro desktop to my outlook account and I cannot activate my...
  4. Transfer windows 10 professional edition to windows 11 professional edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional Edition: Hi, I've just got my pre-installed Windows 10 Home Edition with a genuine digital OEM product key. I'm wondering if I need to purchase for a new product key to upgrade it to Windows 10 Professional Edition? And how much will it cost?...
  6. Windows creator edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows creator edition: I keep getting a blue screen it just has a arrow and a power symbol and press he arrow press the arrow and it just reboots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-creator-edition/b21a1c5b-4b61-4e48-9063-5abd1143e79e
  7. Updating To Creator Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating To Creator Edition: I just built a new Ryzen system and installed a full version win10 x64. Last night I did a check for updates and it gave me the win10 Creators update. So I went ahead and started it at around 8 PM. I checked at 1 AM and it was installing at 40%. At 8 AM it was at 80%. At 12...
  8. Windows 10 Creator Edition Restart Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creator Edition Restart Problems: I have a Samsung Ultrabook i5 laptop which was working fine prior to upgrading to Windows 10 Creator last week. Instead of upgrading from the prior version, I opted for a complete clean install using Windows 10 Media Installer. I am having a lot of issues with Windows Restart...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update Edition Question: Just wondering,does the Windows 10 Creators Update Edition work ok when you do a upgrade install,I did it last night and the upgrade went fine,and today when playing world of tanks online game the game was freezing,stuttering,losing FPS and it was not playable.After shutting...
  10. Windows Creator Pro Edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Creator Pro Edition: I am a little confused about the Creators Edition I have a machine that is running Windows 10 Pro if I install the Creators Edition does it select a Creators Edition Pro or is there such a thing? 83329