Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional End of Service

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional End of Service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, I have few laptops installed with Microsoft Windows 10 Professional with Version 1503,1507,1607,1703 and 1709. I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by senthilraj, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Professional End of Service

Dear Microsoft Team,

I have few laptops installed with Microsoft Windows 10 Professional with Version 1503,1507,1607,1703 and 1709. I noticed that security patches are not being installed.

Then I came to know from web that these versions as stated above are end of service.

Can you please confirm if I will be able to install the latest security udpates or I need to upgrade for the next version.

Appreciate for your support.

Thanks

Senthil

:)

senthilraj, Aug 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Professional End of Service

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional End of Service

1. Windows 10 Professional End of Service - Similar Threads - Professional End Service

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update - End of Service

Windows Update - End of Service: I have a computer equipped with the following O/SWindows 10 Ho,eVersion: 1803Installed on 2018-08-22OS Build 17134.1246I haven't used it for a while and I am trying to run Windows Update, but it says that my Windows version has "reached end of service". I understand that...
  6. windows at the end of service

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows at the end of service: windows at the end of sservice and cant up date no more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-at-the-end-of-service/12a7c128-1d91-4d87-a2ec-f3defe840106
  7. windows 10 end of service

windows 10 end of service: I have just received a message from windows saying that windows 10 is nearing the end of service and I need to reinstall and update to latest version. Is this kosher?...
  8. Windows 10 Professional End of Life

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Professional End of Life: could you please tell me when Windows 10 Pro reaches it's end of life and support. Thank you, Diana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-professional-end-of-life/93e2fff0-cf87-417b-980f-32f589dfbdf9
  9. Win 10 end of service

Win 10 end of service: I have a Dell laptop with WIN 10 Home. I have updates on Auto download/install. My computer downloaded update 1903 on June 29 last year. It tried to install 6/29/19, 8/29/19 and twice on 11/11/19. All 4 attempts failed. Now I see that my version of WIN 10 1803 has reached its...
  10. Windows 10 Professional End of Service

Windows 10 Professional End of Service: Hi All, Appreciate your support for this question. I have Windows 10 Professional editions of build 1503,1507,1607,1703 and 1709. I noticed that I am not receiving the Security updates from Microsoft. Then learnt that they are End of service, So will I still be able to...