Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional Installation error

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional Installation error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to install KB4512508 for Windows 10 Professional I get the error code 0x80073701. I have an Office 365 subscription and recently reset or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jwmapp, Aug 20, 2019.

1. jwmapp Win User

Windows 10 Professional Installation error

When I try to install KB4512508 for Windows 10 Professional I get the error code 0x80073701. I have an Office 365 subscription and recently reset or refresh my OS. Please help me with this installation error. I do not want to go through the refresh cycle again even though my content is on an external drive.

Thanks!

:)

jwmapp, Aug 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  3. RLRehm Win User
    Windows 7 Professional keeps dropping the DVD/CD drive

Working with a fresh install (2nd attempt) of Windows 7 Professional on new hardware. The motherboard is a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P. Running 4G of RAM and an Intel Q9400 Quad Core CPU. The DVD/CD optical drive is a Pioneer DVR-218L.

Here's the problem - after two fresh installs, Windows 7 drops the DVD/CD drive and I get the following error in Device Manager (The device cannot start {code 10}). After the install, the drive works for a period of time, then stops working and I get the error code.

The driver appears to be a standard Windows driver (CD-ROM driver).

I've tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it in Device Manager but it does not work - I continue to get the device error.

I've also swapped out the DVD/CD drive to insure it's not a bad unit. Same problem with both drives.

What do you suggest for next steps?? Could it be an issue with the motherboard?? A driver problem?

I visited the Pioneer web site - could not find any help or additional Windows 7 drivers.

What now??

RLRehm, Aug 20, 2019
  4. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows 10 Professional Installation error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows 10 Professional Installation error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows 10 Professional Installation error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows 10 Professional Installation error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows 10 Professional Installation error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows 10 Professional Installation error :D

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Professional Installation error - Similar Threads - Professional Installation error

2. Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System: Building a new PC and I was wondering;Do I go to my Microsoft account and unlink from my account. Then install windows on new system. Or do I just install on new system and use the new hardware change tool?...
  3. Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System: Building a new PC and I was wondering;Do I go to my Microsoft account and unlink from my account. Then install windows on new system. Or do I just install on new system and use the new hardware change tool?...
  4. Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing device drivers in Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing device drivers in Windows 10 Professional: Hi all, I am facing issue with my Lenovo laptop Running on Windows 10 operating system.Actually,I need to install the Bluetooth device driver that came pre-installed with windows.Please assist me further....
  6. Installing device drivers in Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing device drivers in Windows 10 Professional: Hi all, I am facing issue with my Lenovo laptop Running on Windows 10 operating system.Actually,I need to install the Bluetooth device driver that came pre-installed with windows.Please assist me further....
  7. Clean install windows 10 professional

Clean install windows 10 professional: Hello, I have a HP Omen 15 2017 model, it came with windows 10 home, OEM edition. I would like to clean uninstall windows and have windows 10 professional, but I'm not sure whether to get the OEM version or Retail Version. What is the difference? And also, will I be able to...
  8. Clean Re-Install Windows 10 Professional

Clean Re-Install Windows 10 Professional: I have Windows 10 Professional installed and would like to erase the installation and start over due to some file problems. How do I get a fresh copy of Windows 10 and activate it?...
  9. Windows 10 Professional Activation Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Professional Activation Error: I recently bought the Windows 10 Professional upgrade from the Microsoft store, in order to upgrade from Windows 10 Home on my laptop. However, now Windows is saying I have Windows 10 Enterprise and that it needs to be activated. I'm getting error code 0xC004F025. I tried...
  10. windows 10 professional for installation media

windows 10 professional for installation media: I have windows 10 professional but am unable to download the media installation. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-professional-for-installation-media/515a3917-6f94-4b10-8d06-2b5cfa7e89dc