Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional is not recognizing my Hannspree monitor HF 237 HP8

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional is not recognizing my Hannspree monitor HF 237 HP8 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My E-mail is michaelsaca @yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate how to solve my problem. Thanks. I am using an HDMI connection with a VGA to HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael S. 1954, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Professional is not recognizing my Hannspree monitor HF 237 HP8

My E-mail is michaelsaca @yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate how to solve my problem. Thanks.

I am using an HDMI connection with a VGA to HDMI converter.

:)

Michael S. 1954, Jun 6, 2020

2. Dual monitor not recognized windows 10

Downloaded Windows 10 but my extended desktop Dell monitor is not recognized. It works fine with 7.

Any suggestions?

NickRipostella, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Won't Recognize Second Monitor Via HDMI

Hello,

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Karthik Vengaloor” replied on May 19, 2013 in the Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

windows 8 will not recognize my second monitor

Note: The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Professional is not recognizing my Hannspree monitor HF 237 HP8

hannspree monitors

thanks all, i got the hannspree. great picture. having a problem as it does not fill screen. i started a new thread for that. thanks for the imput. exellent picture on this, just need to get it to fill the screen.

Samdbugman, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional is not recognizing my Hannspree monitor HF 237 HP8

1. Windows 10 Professional is not recognizing my Hannspree monitor HF 237 HP8 - Similar Threads - Professional recognizing Hannspree

2. Second monitor not recognized Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor not recognized Windows 10: Windows 10 does not recognize the second monitor. Both monitors contain the same view only.Sense monitor, also Jetpoint monitor.Detect does not detect. restart, reinstall drivers accomplishes...sadly...nothing....
  3. MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.: I have two older eMachines E203Hv b. Windows 10 is recognizing them as cameras and attempting to install the wrong drivers. I only have USB ports to use with these drivers. I have a cable that converts VGA at the Monitor to USB at the PC. Is there a way to interrupt the...
  4. MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.: I have two older eMachines E203Hv b. Windows 10 is recognizing them as cameras and attempting to install the wrong drivers. I only have USB ports to use with these drivers. I have a cable that converts VGA at the Monitor to USB at the PC. Is there a way to interrupt the...
  5. MSFT Windows 10 recognizing my Monitor as a Camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. WINDOWS 10 NOT RECOGNIZING 2ND MONITOR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 NOT RECOGNIZING 2ND MONITOR: After installing Windows 10 I am unable to get my second monitor to work. The monitor says, "no HDMI signal from your device." This monitor and video card was working fine before the upgrade. I contacted support case number 1032675835 and after going through the instructions...
  7. Windows 10 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

Windows 10 Not Recognizing Second Monitor: HP EliteBook 2570, Win 10 Profesional, new updated, all drivers updated, Docking station with 2 identical monitors ThinkVision 24inch, connected by VGA and display port cable, in Settings no detection of second monitor. By restarting of win, the one or another monitor is...
  8. Missing drivers for my Hannspree SN12E2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing drivers for my Hannspree SN12E2: Hi everyone, I own an Hannspree notebook (64bit), at the time I bought it with Windows 7 installed... after updating it to windows 10, the integrated webcam and microphone do not work, the drivers are missing and on the Hannspree site I found nothing useful (apparently they...
  9. Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored

Windows 10 kept recognizing my monitor as mirrored: I don't know what happened but about 3 week earlier, Windows 10 started to recognize my only 1 monitor as mirrored and now I can't calibrate it and it's annoying thatI have to reinstall the Nvidia Graphics Driver in order to get it back to normal every time I start up my PC....
  10. Windows 10 will not recognize my monitor or its resolution

Windows 10 will not recognize my monitor or its resolution: Refurbished computer (i7 2600, 8Gb RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD) with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. At first the computer recognized the monitor an Asus VS247 and set it to its resolution of 1920x1080 @ 60hz and all was good then it updated and no more Asus VS247 but it now...