Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue Mac duplicated Wifi area

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue Mac duplicated Wifi area in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am surrounded in a high wifi area which uses Rouge hotspots. When I use my own Hotspot, its Mac Address is duplicated and malware quickly installed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shekawanigaratne, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue Mac duplicated Wifi area

I am surrounded in a high wifi area which uses Rouge hotspots.

When I use my own Hotspot, its Mac Address is duplicated and malware quickly installed prior activating my original windows professional License key , thereby hackers stealing it.

Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue  Mac  duplicated Wifi area 9d3e7b50-39c0-4d2e-a780-4775a8bd6892?upload=true.png

:)

shekawanigaratne, May 19, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Introducing the NEW Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac

Das Keyboard announces the Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac. Enhance your Mac with the most advanced mechanical keyboard in the world. Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac mechanical keyboard offers quick and convenient access to a number of Mac specific key functions. The Das Keyboard 4 for Mac is available in both the Blue and Brown switches.

Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue  Mac  duplicated Wifi area 52a_thm.jpg

Features include:
    • Designed for Mac compatibility
    • Two-port USB 3.0 SuperSpeed hub
    • Anodized aluminium top panel
    • Full n-key rollover
    • Mechanical key switches with gold contacts
    • UV hard coat-protected key caps to prevent fading
    For more information, and to buy, visit this page.

btarunr, May 19, 2020
  3. Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional

You have to buy windows 8.1 Pro.

The Windows 10 key is only for Windows 10.

There is Downgrade Rights but you don't qualify for it as you bought Windows 10 Pro yourself and they only apply to OEM preinstalled Windows 10 OEM licenses (Dell, HP, etc)

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft no longer sells any edition of Windows 8.1.

try amazon.com, etc.

Warning:

You do not buy a Product Key by itself, as they are normally stolen/pirated, Volume Licenses which are not for private use, or MSDN keys which are not to be sold by the original subscription holder.

Make sure that you buy the complete sealed package (DVD, license)

How To Tell - Shop

Read Section: Beware of Product Keys sold separately.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, May 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue Mac duplicated Wifi area

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue Mac duplicated Wifi area

1. Windows 10 Professional Key Stolen via rogue Mac duplicated Wifi area - Similar Threads - Professional Key Stolen

2. Upgrading from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional via a Windows 7 professional disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Professional via a Windows 7 professional disk: I have an OEM version of Windows 10 home which was pre-installed on my computer. I also have a fully licenced version of Windows 7 professional, this is installed on a computer which is not capable of being upgraded to Windows 10; consequently it will no longe be used. Is...
  3. Windows 10 Activation Key Stolen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Key Stolen: My windows 10 activation key has been stolen, is there a way to claim the key back? I tried claiming the key in settings, but it doesn't work. I have the key here and a proof that I bought it. Thanks!...
  4. Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional

Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional: HI, Due to some inconvenience while using Windows 10 Professional, I want to use Windows 8.1 Professional. 1. Can I use the Windows 10 Professional product key to activate & use Windows 8.1 Professional? 2. As I have already purchased Windows 10 Professional License,...
  5. No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant: I have installed windows using bootcamp assistant on my mac running off of an external ssd. Everything is working but I cannot connect to the internet via wifi. My wifi adapter is a Broadcom 802.11ac driver version 7.35.1868. I can detect all available wifi networks but...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key: Hi, Hoping someone can give me a proper and definitive answer on this as there are multiple conflicting answers. 1. Can you upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 Professional using a Windows 7 professional Key ? 2. Can you install windows 10 Pro and activate it...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...
  8. Laptop stolen with Windows Professional key, now I want to activate it in another computer

Laptop stolen with Windows Professional key, now I want to activate it in another computer: Hi, I had a laptop with Windows 10 Home, that had been upgraded to Windows 10 Professional using a key I purchased some time ago for Windows 7 Professional. This laptop was stolen a few weeks ago, so now I would like to use that key to upgrade another PC I have with Windows...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen: I haven't been able to play Minecraft for a few years due to my computer not being able to handle it, (I know, right?) and have largely left the game alone until recently when I finally acquired a new PC and was excited to get back into the game. However, when trying to play...
  10. Windows 10 Professional WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional WiFi: Is there a way to enable WiFi connectivity in Windows 10 Professional? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-professional-wifi/5ee88e4f-2218-4ac9-9cfd-e08b8bf182f2