Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional not booting after gaming application install.

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional not booting after gaming application install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son installed some gaming applications called "rock start games" and after install, the windows won't start. I have subscribed to windows insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Baljinder_Singh, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Professional not booting after gaming application install.

My son installed some gaming applications called "rock start games" and after install, the windows won't start. I have subscribed to windows insider and it is dynamically updating windows 10. Not sure what is version right now. When I try to reset it errors out and get to troubleshooting screen again. Try restoring to previous working time with the restore point but that also fails. I can get to the command prompt only, tries running repair commands but it doesn't work. At this point, I think I need a fresh copy of windows but wondering if something else can help.

:)

Baljinder_Singh, May 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 19, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

Windows 10 Professional not booting after gaming application install.

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional not booting after gaming application install.

1. Windows 10 Professional not booting after gaming application install. - Similar Threads - Professional booting gaming

2. Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System: Building a new PC and I was wondering;Do I go to my Microsoft account and unlink from my account. Then install windows on new system. Or do I just install on new system and use the new hardware change tool?...
  3. Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 Professional on New System: Building a new PC and I was wondering;Do I go to my Microsoft account and unlink from my account. Then install windows on new system. Or do I just install on new system and use the new hardware change tool?...
  4. Can't execute and install a downloaded update to an application on Windows 10 Professional OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't execute and install a downloaded update to an application on Windows 10 Professional OS: Hi Microsoft Experts, I'm trying to update my SecureCRT/SecureFX Software Bundle, a terminal emulation application and a FTP/SFTP application, from version 8.7.3 to 9.0.0 [ scrt-sfx-x64.9.0.0.2430.exe ] by downloading it from Vandyke Software's Website, its manufacturer,...
  5. Windows 10 Professional installation: USB drive boot installation and formatting?

Windows 10 Professional installation: USB drive boot installation and formatting?: Hello new friends, having trouble turning my win7 machine into a Win10. I do not need any files, settings or software retained, just newd to wipe this machine and start fresh with Windows 10. Attempting to wipe my system, reformat drives and do a fresh OS install for a...
  6. Clean install windows 10 professional

Clean install windows 10 professional: Hello, I have a HP Omen 15 2017 model, it came with windows 10 home, OEM edition. I would like to clean uninstall windows and have windows 10 professional, but I'm not sure whether to get the OEM version or Retail Version. What is the difference? And also, will I be able to...
  7. Windows 10 not booting after install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not booting after install: Microsoft Forum 200220 W10 not booting after install Dear Microsoft Forum friends, yesterday I installed 2019 Turbotax on my Dell Windows 10 Laptop. Now the computer is not booting correctly, but hangs up and does not complete the boot. I have to go to F12 and select hard...
  8. Clean Re-Install Windows 10 Professional

Clean Re-Install Windows 10 Professional: I have Windows 10 Professional installed and would like to erase the installation and start over due to some file problems. How do I get a fresh copy of Windows 10 and activate it?...
  9. Windows 10 Professional Installation error

Windows 10 Professional Installation error: When I try to install KB4512508 for Windows 10 Professional I get the error code 0x80073701. I have an Office 365 subscription and recently reset or refresh my OS. Please help me with this installation error. I do not want to go through the refresh cycle again even though my...
  10. windows 10 professional for installation media

windows 10 professional for installation media: I have windows 10 professional but am unable to download the media installation. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-professional-for-installation-media/515a3917-6f94-4b10-8d06-2b5cfa7e89dc