Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by enbenb54, Oct 19, 2021.

1. enbenb54 Win User

Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/photos-for-windows-10-app-working-sporadically/b213a232-0015-4e49-abcf-34a17ca03b45?messageId=8239a7b0-968e-4e7f-a98e-111155c0b875&page=7 and in fact it is NOT resolved at all, many people are REALLY distressed at your inattention to a fairly serious issue regarding Windows 10 and viewing photographs from phones and ipads. Please apply some resources to this still active problem. Thanks in advance...

:)

enbenb54, Oct 19, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

Windows 10--> app store, photo <--- not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with Windows Store apps as they are not working, we will help you with this issue.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: For issues with Windows Store.

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

Windows Store Apps troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store apps form working properly.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 3:

I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

1. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly - Similar Threads - Professional Photo App

2. Photo and mail app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo and mail app not working properly: Aside from these two applications other windows apps are working fine but these two are keeps on closing. When trying to do emails it will close in the middle of the process, same goes with the photo app. I cant work on this 2. I tried repairing and resetting the app with no...
  3. Photo and mail app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo and mail app not working properly: Aside from these two applications other windows apps are working fine but these two are keeps on closing. When trying to do emails it will close in the middle of the process, same goes with the photo app. I cant work on this 2. I tried repairing and resetting the app with no...
  4. photos app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  5. photos app not working properly

photos app not working properly: After an update was installed my photos app is all wrong. The edit and trim functions are gone and the screen size is stuck at 40% larger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-not-working-properly/506abe4c-00de-470d-a310-117412f16875
  6. Windows 10 photos not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 photos not working properly: Yesterday I had an update and now the Windows 10 photos application does not show options on where to save the photos uploaded to my laptop. When I connect the phone, the application appears, but the only tab I see to click is "Import", before I had the option to "change"...
  7. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly: Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at...
  8. Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Professional Photo App Not Working Properly: Hello Microsoft, you claimed you answered a thread at...
  9. Windows 10 Photos not working properly

Windows 10 Photos not working properly: I recently renewed my MS subscription for Windows 10 My Windows 10 photo app is not displaying options for where to save uploaded photos to my PC. When I connect the camera, the app comes up but the only tab I see to click is IMPORT.... before, I could CHANGE where I...
  10. Microsoft Photos App Not Working Properly

Microsoft Photos App Not Working Properly: Hello All/Anyone/Everyone; I am using Microsoft's Photos, you know the one that comes installed on a laptop...and it is having major issues. When I connect a headset with a microphone, it doesn't recognize the headset and it doesn't record. When I try to use my laptop's...