Windows 10: Windows 10 Professional (PRO)

Discus and support Windows 10 Professional (PRO) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From Microsofts Website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/windows-10-pro?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Windows 10 Pro lets you focus on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bonepickerx, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Professional (PRO)

From Microsofts Website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/windows-10-pro?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

Windows 10 Pro lets you focus on running your business, instead of your IT

The most security protection, built-in
    Windows 10 Pro brings essential business security features to protect your devices and infrastructure from modern threats.
    Get more done
    An intuitive user experience, with built-in tools such as inking, tablet mode, and touchscreen.
    Simple and flexible management
    Windows 10 Pro is user-friendly and flexible: connect to business resources with Azure Active Directory.
    Windows 10 Pro means business
    Built-in security, productivity and management features save you time, money, and hassle.

How does Microsoft consider this a Professional Operating System or "Service" when you load games, Windows Store and other persistent garbage. That's not professional Microsoft. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth if you think it is.​

The Business world does not run on X-Box or Candy Crush. Maybe those are acceptable apps in Redmond but they are not acceptable in daily business by the customers that relay on Microsoft to provide a "PROFESSIONAL" operating system. I have better things to do with my time than uninstall garbage that has no place in a "Professional Business Environment". Microsoft needs to start to get the picture. You want everyone to buy your products but you fail consistently to listen to your customers. How are X-Box and Candy Crush and all the other garbage installed and reinstalled with every update essential business features? Microsoft touts get more done. Maybe Microsoft fails to understand what more is. By adding and re-adding garbage like X-Box and Candy Crush I am getting less done. Because with every update I have to uninstall this garbage as Microsoft installs it with every update.​

I understand that some White collar on high is making the decision to add this garbage. Bottom line, Microsoft is not in the position to redefine what Professional means. Professional Managers, Owners, business persons fire employees who play games at work. In no way shape or form does Windows 10 Pro come across as a Professional Operating System. Maybe you should read your own words above. Whomever wrote the blurbs above is obviously misinformed or has no idea what the word professional means with regard to for profit business sense!​

Built-in security, productivity and management features save you time, money, and hassle.​

Has anyone with more than a 5th grade education read that statement? Its a total LIE! Let me define hassle for your so you can get my point; Having to uninstall garbage software is a Hassle, you know like with every update of Windows 10 I have to go in and uninstall Candy Crush, Microsoft Store, X-Box. THAT'S A HASSLE!!!

:)

bonepickerx, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

This is what I used

"

Follow these steps to upgrade from Windows 10 Home if you have a Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8.1 Pro, or Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security
      > Activation.
    • Select Change product key, and then enter this 25-character default product key:

VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

Important

This default product key will upgrade your device to Windows 10 Pro, but won't activate it.

• Select Next to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.
    • After your device is upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, you'll need to activate Windows. Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Change product key, and then enter your 25-character Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8.1 Pro, or Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key.
    • Select Next to activate Windows 10 Pro.
    "

GrahameBarclay, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Professional (PRO)

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Professional (PRO)

1. Windows 10 Professional (PRO) - Similar Threads - Professional PRO

2. Windows 10 Professional to Win 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Professional to Win 11 Pro: Hi,I am beginning the process of upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. First, I need to replace my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. Of course, this means I will have reinstall Windows.Question: Will I have to reinstall Windows 10 Pro in order to upgrade to Windows 11...
  3. Windows 10 Professional to Win 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Professional to Win 11 Pro: Hi,I am beginning the process of upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. First, I need to replace my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. Of course, this means I will have reinstall Windows.Question: Will I have to reinstall Windows 10 Pro in order to upgrade to Windows 11...
  4. Is OS Edition Windows 11 Professional authentic? says PROFESSIONAL not Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OS Edition Windows 11 Professional authentic? says PROFESSIONAL not Pro: system receives errors Feature has been disabled by network administratorI have 1 home personal computerappears as if linked - other host resources not availableoutlook account is EXCHANGE and can not changePlease helpAmy...
  5. Is OS Edition Windows 11 Professional authentic? says PROFESSIONAL not Pro

Is OS Edition Windows 11 Professional authentic? says PROFESSIONAL not Pro: system receives errors Feature has been disabled by network administratorI have 1 home personal computerappears as if linked - other host resources not availableoutlook account is EXCHANGE and can not changePlease helpAmy...
  6. Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?: Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-acrobat-pro-dcc-included-with-windows-10/f8711944-fd1e-459f-8369-9473bced67c6
  7. Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?

Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?: Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-acrobat-pro-dcc-included-with-windows-10/f8711944-fd1e-459f-8369-9473bced67c6
  8. Windows Security - Action Recommended in Windows 10 Professional MacBook Pro mid 2012 13 inch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - Action Recommended in Windows 10 Professional MacBook Pro mid 2012 13 inch: Dear Community, I am currently running the Windows 10 Professional with registered product key in 13 inch MacBook pro mid 2012. After a prolong efforts in managing the sound, wi-fi, Bluetooth issues from various threads I am now facing the challenge which is very less talked...
  9. What is the procedure to downgrade a Windows 10 Pro license to Windows XP Professional?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the procedure to downgrade a Windows 10 Pro license to Windows XP Professional?: Hi, we need to use an old software that runs on Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit. We have found the right hw and also the original installation CDs but we don't have a valid license. According to the Microsoft document "Downgrade rights for Microsoft Commercial Licensing,...
  10. Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License Activation After Upgrading From Windows 7 Professional: Hello I was using Windows 7 Professional in my dell laptop with volume license. Now i have upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and after upgrading my windows 10 showing activated. I have not entered any new key. Now i am not able to understand which key my new windows 10...